• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What the fxxx does this $7.71that we have to pay in the bill every month?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
www.talkcocksg.com
What the fxxx does this $7.71that we have to pay in the bill every month?

August 21, 2019 COMPLAINT
Screenshot-2019-08-21-at-3.30.37-PM-678x381.png

What the fxxx does this $7.71that we have to pay in the bill every month??? We are paying for the SCC charge every month for $19++ and yet we have to pay for the 800 Super Waste!!!!!

Why u guys dont want to charge me roadtax also, because my rubbish go inside your STUPID VEHICLE and go to the FUCKING ROAD!!

Screenshot-2019-08-21-at-3.30.37-PM-1024x683.png

Last time there wasn’t this stupid things!!!!!!!

Slowly the the government is getting more and more fuck up!!!!! Luckily I dont get the chance to vote, even i’m a S’porean, if i got the chance, dream on if u can get my vote…..

$7.71 is alot of money wey. U just imagine, 1 house $7.71, 10 house $77.10, 100 house $771.00, my block per level itself have 22 units and total of $169.62 per month, and my block have 15 storey u do the calculation. (15storey × 22 unit = 330 units) 330 units × $7.71 = $2,544.30/-

Thats is only 1 block, u imagine the whole neighbourhood!They are stealing our money without we realising it!

What other peoples said

Screenshot-2019-08-21-at-3.32.12-PM.png
Screenshot-2019-08-21-at-3.32.20-PM.png

Hope someone do something about it!
By: Yuki Tetsuya

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Bangla cleaners are paid pittance. It's the cronies managing them who pocket the remainder.

Welcome to Sinkieland Inc, 70% finds this arrangement palatable.

Sinkieland... a cleaned country. 洗劫财富的国家

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Bangla cleaners are paid pittance. It's the cronies managing them who pocket the remainder.

Welcome to Sinkieland Inc, 70% finds this arrangement palatable.

Sinkieland... a cleaned country. 洗劫财富的国家

Even the landscape workers salary too. SCC been going up. But i dont see the latter pay rising in tandem.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everything outsoursce. Should be Town council duty, they outsource to 800 super. And we residents have to cough out again for refuse removal charges!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U guys seriously care how much the cleaner get? I don’t give a damn. I only care why I pay the same as my next door neighbor who generate more rubbish because there 12 of them. Shd be like japan or ROC buy official trash bag. Pay per use.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U guys seriously care how much the cleaner get? I don’t give a damn. I only care why I pay the same as my next door neighbor who generate more rubbish because there 12 of them. Shd be like japan or ROC buy official trash bag. Pay per use.

The reasons they gave for raising the SCC charge cos of manpower wages. But i still see them drawing pathetic pay. So where the money go to?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reasons they gave for raising the SCC charge cos of manpower wages. But i still see them drawing pathetic pay. So where the money go to?
SSC charges reasons are valid. Must pay management level “market” rate. Rewards to cronies are important. They are also manpower. Manpower are not restricted to low life digits.