• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHAT THE FUCK????? US asking SG to pay for NK's 8K/night Fullerton suite????

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Kim can always bunk at the numerous Hotel 81 across the island. The lobbies of these hotels are pretty private as they use translucent glass panels to blur the image of registering guests. :biggrin:

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say Lan Jiao OK?

Kim Jong Nuke got all the money to book entire Geylang Lor 18, and give each girl US$200 tips.

He don't want Fullerton Crap OK?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think South Korea should pay; if not split 50:50 between South Korea and Japan. Singapore just pay for meals,refreshments and whores.:biggrin:
I am sure Trump is not the only pussy-lover.:p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it’s usd6.9k a night. worth it. hosted a function decades ago at the presidential suite at gookwood fark with lift and access to the tower, and it was usd6.9k then. this one has panoramic view of the sea and marina bay. can see many sinkies jumping to end their miserable lives. priceless.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it’s usd6.9k a night. worth it. hosted a function decades ago at the presidential suite at gookwood fark with lift and access to the tower, and it was usd6.9k then. this one has panoramic view of the sea and marina bay. can see many sinkies jumping to end their miserable lives. priceless.

Why your president is so cheap? Kim comes and massage his ego and Trump won't even pay for his stay?

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dotard will fuck pinky's ass if he doesn't volunteer to pay.

IMG_9214.GIF

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i donno who is the idiot to suggest an expensive and boring place like fullerton. i would have recommended hotel 81 at geylang lor 20. it is surrounded by good food, entertainment, durian plus 100,000 chinese bodyguards which singapore mata also scare to go in.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kim can always bunk at the numerous Hotel 81 across the island. The lobbies of these hotels are pretty private as they use translucent glass panels to blur the image of registering guests. :biggrin:
i donno who is the idiot to suggest an expensive and boring place like fullerton. i would have recommended hotel 81 at geylang lor 20. it is surrounded by good food, entertainment, durian plus 100,000 chinese bodyguards which singapore mata also scare to go in.
i can sponsor his stay for 1 day at geyland - after in finish with the atb and he can use till next day :p
Suggest 38OR make it even more historic that become famous for wrong reason.
this should be the best contra arrangement, as long as kim brings along a plastic surgeon to stay and uses the historical basement for 1 week as an op theater to turn lwl into a revamped beauty. miracles can happen :wink:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the Singapore decided to host the meeting between President Trump and Kim, then the Singapore should be prepared to foot the costs.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why your president is so cheap? Kim comes and massage his ego and Trump won't even pay for his stay?
aiyah. trump offered to pay but very malu for kim chi mah. so must ask 3rd party. can always ask prc since they are so “rich” bribing every cuntry with obor billions.