• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHAT THE FUCK????? US asking SG to pay for NK's 8K/night Fullerton suite????

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cow should use his salary to cover the cost of hosting Kim.

Sinkees do not wish to spend a cent for this meeting between the two crazies.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Invite Kim to stay at Maju camp. Secure and schcluded. Cookhouse can serve whatever cold noodles.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's never good news that these 2 idiots are meeting here. Opening our country's legs to foreign dicks again. Long live PAP

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now every country leader knows....make a threat to Donald and you will get a free holiday in a host country of your choice.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why those NK fuckers so damn stingy. don't believe they can't afford it. Pui Kim spends night in the suite. the rest of the delegation can sleep in the streets.

oneMdeeBee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand that all the pap ministers will take a 10% pay cut for the month of June, and the money will go into funding Kim's bill.

Langjeow!

The maggots will tiew and kann and tiew us more to pay for the stay and to double their fucking leeching from us and to pay for medals for themselves while telling us that done for the good and love of us

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Langjeow!

The maggots will tiew and kann and tiew us more to pay for the stay and to double their fucking leeching from us and to pay for medals for themselves while telling us that done for the good and love of us

just say that these jiak liaoz bee has no self discipline nor clue

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought PAP is very good at this. Just recover the money by overcharging the US for security arrangements like road closures, etc. Double or triple the prices for whatever they need to spend money on.

ThePimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought PAP is very good at this. Just recover the money by overcharging the US for security arrangements like road closures, etc. Double or triple the prices for whatever they need to spend money on.

They are only very good at this where it comes to charging their own citizens. Where it comes to foreigners, they are very bad.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I understand that all the pap ministers will take a 10% pay cut for the month of June, and the money will go into funding Kim's bill.
Lan jeow!!!!!any out of pocket expenses will be charged to the company's expense fund which will come out of ur parking fees.