• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What the fuck’s with all these hand gestures?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My deposit ley?

20110603.172838_tankinlian.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the pap fuckers trying to distract people with funny hand gestures when they are spewing out nonsense.

I fully agree because I have noticed such syndrome within PAP camp for many years and their resident grassloot leaders also displayed similar "diseases" when invited to talk on national TV. In fact, those gestures were excessively displayed and really pissed many people off. It is sign of insecurity, trying to lie thru questions and compensate for their unconvincing answer. It also distract people from asking too much question because hand gestures has the "push people away" factor *what do you think?*and hinting to public those mother-fucking statament is complete and time to move on. IN FACT, all those newly minited ministers or leaders have to go thru such gestures to appear "saint" before many eyes thru special inhouse training and Shit times dogs may have a role in helping those people portrayed as such. Look at how their reporters tried to take photo during every election and advised the ministers how to pose and smile. Also if you look at those reporters on TV, you noticed all of them have standard hand gestures - May Wong is one very obvious example and all other Chinese field reporters too (NIE KUO WEI is one bloody fake guy).

Conclusion:

FAKE and WAYANG msm!!!

Last edited:

presby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I use similar gesture to :
1. describe boobs - size and shape
2. how to hold them
3. how to play with them

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The first thing they teach you in body language class is to show their hands like that to signify:

- I am open to all different comments
- I am unarmed, trust me
- I keep an open mind, and welcome all suggestions
- I am an open book - trust me

The extraordinary efforts they make are easily assessed to be fake, as any body language expert will tell you.
There are subtle differences - the stiffness of the hands and the neck when they make these gestures - their own minds tell them that they are lying.
(through their teeth).

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The extraordinary efforts they make are easily assessed to be fake, as any body language expert will tell you.
There are subtle differences - the stiffness of the hands and the neck when they make these gestures - their own minds tell them that they are lying.
(through their teeth).

for most men, open cunt gesture is highly preferred. :p

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The first thing they teach you in body language class is to show their hands like that to signify:

- I am open to all different comments
- I am unarmed, trust me
- I keep an open mind, and welcome all suggestions
- I am an open book - trust me

(through their teeth).

The person whom they've hired to conduct these body language and grooming lessons has certainly done a brilliant job. :wink:

GeylangPimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck is happening, today in prostitute Times saw two funny hand gestures, TWO IN A DAY!

Singapore Budget 2014: Every case of needy persons in media followed up on, says Chan Chun Sing

Singapore Budget 2014: Progress in housing; more to be done in transport, manpower, health