• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What should I get for him?

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
for health, the latest ninja juicer. the tower of power will amplify his erected manhood.

Hello my elder brother! I wouldn't bother to comment about the manhood part. You should know my style by now that I ignore such gibberish.

I did think of that during dinner just now. The Coway Juicepresso machine looks pretty cool. :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would go with gadgets...

In general things guys love (physical items) usually in this order, but it's pretty common for them to have them in another order.
1) Women
2) Cars
3) Gadgets

You just gotta find out what he likes through chitchat and guiding the conversation subtly. You could also find out more about him and what he likes.

Thanks, but what gadgets???

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Charlie, any ideas for me.

I would really be interested to hear your views. You were very supportive and never doubted me when I first posted in this forum.

Last edited:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
$5000 can't get u my much. So how about a PS4? He'll appreciate it I m sure.

Sorry Max, I guess when I was posting the previous post, I click edit. Ooops ... not used to his Surface Pro yet :o

My reply to you was he is not a gamer type of person. I didn't see any gaming console here.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello my elder brother! I wouldn't bother to comment about the manhood part. You should know my style by now that I ignore such gibberish.

I did think of that during dinner just now. The Coway Juicepresso machine looks pretty cool. :smile:

and you can use it too, if you spend much time in his place. :p

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
and you can use it too, if you spend much time in his place. :p

Nah, I said earlier in my other thread that I will only spend Fridays and Saturdays here. But it's a good machine for healthy living. I am just not sure whether Hurom or Juicepresso is better. Looks the same to me.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry Max, I guess when I was posting the previous post, I click edit. Ooops ... not used to his Surface Pro yet :o

My reply to you was he is not a gamer type of person. I didn't see any gaming console here.

Non gamer? Given your limited budget, looks like only an AR will suffice. All the best gurl!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unisex-Men-Women-Body-Hair-Razor-Remover-Shaver-Epilator-Depilator-Wet-and-Dry-Washable-Underarm-Leg.jpg

siangsiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
claire, if u have to come to this forum for gift ideas, i really dont see how this so called relationship is going to go the distance.

by ur inability to make decisions and ur lack of understanding of his likes and dislikes.

good luck.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
all the info and opinions are here in the juicing thread, for you to read and decide....

http://singsupplies.com/showthread....-helps-with-diabetes-cancer&highlight=juicing

Good morning brother! Just had my morning run and had a quick browse of the thread. I still do not know which is a better juicer.

In fact, I am still using a "primitive" one at my parents' home ~ the sort of electric orange squeezer. For blending fruits and veges, I just use a Philip's small electic blender to make my shakes.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
claire, if u have to come to this forum for gift ideas, i really dont see how this so called relationship is going to go the distance.

by ur inability to make decisions and ur lack of understanding of his likes and dislikes.

good luck.

Siang, I am getting to know him. We have been together barely less than a month for heaven's sake.

Having said that, I know now that he is not a morning person like me. I have finish my morning run and he is still sleeping.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning brother! Just had my morning run and had a quick browse of the thread. I still do not know which is a better juicer.

In fact, I am still using a "primitive" one at my parents' home ~ the sort of electric orange squeezer. For blending fruits and veges, I just use a Philip's small electic blender to make my shakes.

hello sister. you've come to the right community for juicer advice. sbf has the most sophisticated bunch of ah peks and uncles when it cums to juicing. :p

i recommend the top-rated breville je98xl for juicing. i have a similar juicer but it's getting old, and my eye is on this. this is a high end juicer priced at around us$130 plus tax. a little bulky but reliable.

image.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he likes photography I suggest buy the latest Nikon full frame camera and a solid lens to go with it.

You will not want to miss the many precious moments together.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello sister. you've come to the right community for juicer advice. sbf has the most sophisticated bunch of ah peks and uncles when it cums to juicing. :p

i recommend the top-rated breville je98xl for juicing. i have a similar juicer but it's getting old, and my eye is on this. this is a high end juicer priced at around us$130 plus tax. a little bulky but reliable.

View attachment 24831

Errr... this looks bulky and not sleek like the Coway Juicepresso.