• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What should I do if I found my Daughter working in Geylang?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kill her on the spot. Go home, kill the wife, then kill myself.

Pray to God there'll never be the day.

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahah all the post replied funny except for bro pia's .... :eek:
no need kill...
just kill ourself only better...they can still continue what they want... :smile:

we... we as men must do 1st then the society will follow lol :biggrin: !! (FROM where on earth i heard this almost-same-statement before :wink:)

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Kill her on the spot. Go home, kill the wife, then kill myself.

Pray to God there'll never be the day.

Kill her? Here's the possible scenario....She's just caught you visiting a whore!:eek: Shouldn't she be killing you! She's just trying to pay the bills that you haven't taken care of because you've blown all the household expenses money at the new IR!

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahah all the post replied funny except for bro pia's .... :eek:
no need kill...
just kill ourself only better...they can still continue what they want... :smile:

we... we as men must do 1st then the society will follow lol :biggrin: !! (FROM where on earth i heard this almost-same-statement before :wink:)

Cannot be funny lah... got daughters u know :mad:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Geez... Joke ok i hope nobody will cum n say "Quickly go draw 1st blood!" n mean it... Will reali.... reali.... reali... kena diap 1 hor. :eek::biggrin::p

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think before killing anyone, one should ask one's daughter how she is doing such things.

... ok ok I exaggerated... :p My point is, if that happens, my wife and I must have erred terribly. Maybe not kill ourselves... we deserve to be shot!:biggrin:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
yep! that's the issue. I think when a child strayed so seriously, the parents have to ask themselves "what went wrong?"

eRRoRist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious, does all those who react strongly to seeing their daughter working as a FL. Have they ever engaged the service of any FLs?? If they do, aren't those FLs someone else daughters too??

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes...all FLS are someone daughters... :smile:
but as long as not their own they wont react otherwise... :wink:

But will karma come into play if we fcuk someone else daughters ?
what will happen to our daughters???
get fcuked in return? ( hope the only dick that goes inside my daughter's belongs to her hubby only in future :smile: )

Just curious, does all those who react strongly to seeing their daughter working as a FL. Have they ever engaged the service of any FLs?? If they do, aren't those FLs someone else daughters too??

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

your question is too personal leow. anyone who thought of such things would not even consider engaging service of FLs.

FLs could be someone's mother, grandmother, wife or daughter. The moralist will straightaway run home and DIY in future.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm no saint.. so that's a boody tough question to answer..

Maybe I can say that since I've been through the experience of seeing these girls being used, that I don't wish the same for my girls? ... weak attempt huh? :o

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm no saint.. so that's a boody tough question to answer..

Maybe I can say that since I've been through the experience of seeing these girls being used, that I don't wish the same for my girls? ... weak attempt huh? :o

From the above, I presume you've customed them before. Wouldn't the above statement make you a hypocrite?:o