• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What present to give LKY for Xmas?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY has led a simple and humble life and I'm sure he does not want an elaborate funeral.

All we need to do is to show our respect for the wonderful things that he has done for the country by continuing to support his son, the honorable LHL.

By giving LHL our support, Singapore will reach new heights to the benefit of all of us.

I support the hooting that will be done to Ah Loonie

The hooting from within the PAP parliament.
A fitting conclusion to an era started by smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY that also will contain the ending of that rotten era.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
very simple indeed

He has worked very hard and brought wealth and prosperity to many Singaporeans. He deserves a good meal once in a while.

Those who end up rummaging in the streets only have themselves to blame for being lazy and useless. It is not LKY's fault. It is their own fault.

jw5

Loyal
bro Escher should offer to give him a pair of new shoe :smile:

No need pair of new shoes, just take to the cobbler to change the sole. :wink:

Either that or a six pack of loose running shorts, so that he no need to wash the old pairs himself. :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
How do u know this? :o

ho-ching-1.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has worked very hard and brought wealth and prosperity to many Singaporeans. He deserves a good meal once in a while.

Those who end up rummaging in the streets only have themselves to blame for being lazy and useless. It is not LKY's fault. It is their own fault.

How do you explain the fact that a simple honest civil servant is now probably one of the richest man in Spore:biggrin:

Many Sporeans are financially pressed because of the policies of the PAP.
Sporeans who owned property were forced to sell to the PAP through the land acquisition act. Wage earners were forced to subsidize Temasek through their CPF contributions. We are now finding out that those 55 years old cannot even take the own money out

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
How do you explain the fact that a simple honest civil servant is now probably one of the richest man in Spore:biggrin:

Many Sporeans are financially pressed because of the policies of the PAP.
Sporeans who owned property were forced to sell to the PAP through the land acquisition act. Wage earners were forced to subsidize Temasek through their CPF contributions. We are now finding out that those 55 years old cannot even take the own money out

If it wasn't for the excellent policies of the PAP, ALL Singaporeans would be poorer as Singapore would still be a swampland.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best present is actually a gift to pinky first....
News of pinky's cancer relapse....will be the perfect Xmas present for lky....

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
how i'd describe him:

PM lee, he is not soft, he is kind but a bit cunning, more playful...nothing wrong, in fact, that should be the way!

actually, i like his way of managing the country, a lot of things in GCT and LKY's time, nobody dare speak up, under lhl's governance, people are less stressful and dare to speak their mind.

he will do a better and excel if he can throw his cronies with integrity problem into jail, especially those with certain authority, i am a good example of being victimised by pap's cronies. but i think he need their support so lan lan...:mad:

by saying above does not make me a papaya lackey, i also speak my mind. we are from the same alumni, infact, i like to see more opposition in parliament but it's too late...i am leaving...:o

How do u know this? :o

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it wasn't for the excellent policies of the PAP, ALL Singaporeans would be poorer as Singapore would still be a swampland.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It our fault that we voted & believe in the PAP...who made us lazy & useless rummaging the streets...we deserve it..kudos to LKY for having a good meal once in every while...

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It our fault that we voted & believe in the PAP...who made us lazy & useless rummaging the streets...we deserve it..kudos to LKY for having a good meal once in every while...

LKY should be given time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax.
Then the raping and screwing by the ghouls and demons should continue and continue

WE CONTINUE ON OUR YUM SENGS AND YUM SENGS

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For LKY to eat before he die.
As after that, ghouls and demons fucking and raping that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will not give him time off to eat.
ghost%u00252BF%2B1.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For LKY to eat before he die.
As after that, ghouls and demons fucking and raping that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will not give him time off to eat.
View attachment 13196

More joss sticks and candle wax for that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to eat now before he
go down to the ghouls and demons who will not give him time off to eat the joss sticks and candle wax