• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHAT led to Michael Palmer's confession???

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most probably a fake cb. :biggrin:

You guys are just so typical! When you cant find rebuttals, you start calling names, use foul language or start accusing this clone that clone.

These are Typical Men Cowardice behavior.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
And finally to answer your question - as a woman, my instinct tells from based on all I have read is as follows:

1. Laura is in a loveless marraige with her husband.
2. She was looking for an alternative man.
3. She has an inner liking for men who are "powerful" ie., good career and etc.
4. She could have eye on both Teo Ser Luck and Michael Palmer.
5. Teo Ser Luck knew where to draw the line.
6. Michael didnt and was smitten by her advances.
7. Laura and Michael then had a fab affair for a couple of months, if not a year or two.
8. Overtime, she wants to be the Wife.
9. So he urged Michael to leave his wife and she divorce her husband.
10. Michael refused. She was upset and decided that she will use sinister attempts to break up Michael and his wife.
11. It comes to the boiling point the last weeks.
12. Michael cant take the stress anymore and confesses?

I think you are spot on from 1 to 6. Tell us how you discovered the secret relationship between Mike and Laura.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AND FALLING IN LOVE WHEN THEY ARE BOTH MARRIED AND MADE WEDDING VOWS BEFORE TO THEIR EXISTING SPOUSES.??

They have crossed the line! Both the Man and the Woman is to be be blamed!
Think about Micael's wife and Laura's husband?
They are innocent victims in this scandal!

Wedding vows impose artificial restrictions and irrational social norms onto a person's sexual behavior.

Alpha men attract pussy, and are more than capable of servicing/maintaining an intimate relationship with more than one woman.

In fact, monogamy is a fairly recent social invention by the Roman Empire, then later by the Catholic Church.
Even in the far east, throughout history, it is not uncommon for wealthy, powerful men to have more than one wife/mistress/concubine.

In this day and age, you can take wedding vows with a heavy dose of salt... just like that SAF pledge to defend the nation 'with our lives'.

For Michael Palmer's case, he tainted PAP's squeaky clean image through adultery, and in the process had also provided schadenfreude ammo for Low Thia Khiang. There was also a possible abuse of power as he had shagged a PA member, and the PA is nothing more than an auxillary extension of the PAP. Had Michael Palmer been a wealthy businessman free of all public political obligations, nobody would have batted an eyelid if he had banged a few whores on the side.

It's all politics.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys are just so typical! When you cant find rebuttals, you start calling names, use foul language or start accusing this clone that clone.

These are Typical Men Cowardice behavior.
Paiseh, not calling names leh. Definition of "Fake CB" means a man with a kukujiao thinking or fantasizing he got a CB.

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wedding vows impose artificial restrictions and irrational social norms onto a person's sexual behavior.

Alpha men attract pussy, and are more than capable of servicing/maintaining an intimate relationship with more than one woman.

In fact, monogamy is a fairly recent social invention by the Roman Empire, then later by the Catholic Church.
Even in the far east, throughout history, it is not uncommon for wealthy, powerful men to have more than one wife/mistress/concubine.

In this day and age, you can take wedding vows with a heavy dose of salt... just like that SAF pledge to defend the nation 'with our lives'.

For Michael Palmer's case, he tainted PAP's squeaky clean image through adultery, and in the process had also provided schadenfreude ammo for Low Thia Khiang. There was also a possible abuse of power as he had shagged a PA member, and the PA is nothing more than an auxillary extension of the PAP. Had Michael Palmer been a wealthy businessman free of all public political obligations, nobody would have batted an eyelid if he had banged a few whores on the side.

It's all politics.
Forget about the politics.

Just ask yourself one question - Is Marraige a sacred promise between spouses? YES OR NO?

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Paiseh, not calling names leh. Definition of "Fake CB" means a man with a kukujiao thinking or fantasizing he got a CB.

I shant waste time arguing with you. Men like you just find excuses for your wanton behaviors.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I take it as my personal responsibility to keep her happy. If I fail and she strays, I will first have a good look at myself.

That's the wrong mentality. Being overzealous in keeping your woman happy, and fulfilling her every whim is the fastest way to get yourself labelled as 'boring'.

And you know what happens to married women who are bored. They seek excitement outside marriage. The usual codeword for this is 'to find herself'. The real objective though, is to obtain sexual attention from other men to validate her own worth.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just ask yourself one question - Is Marraige a sacred promise between spouses? YES OR NO?

Nope. Marriage is not sacred.
Marriage is a legal contract between a man and a woman, which typically see the woman trade sex and reproductive fertility in exchange for security (physical and financial) from a man.

If it makes you feel better, adultery may be viewed as a breach of contract. But so is a woman who denies sex to her husband for invalid reasons.

But please, marriage is not 'holy' or 'sacred'.

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Remember this, fake CB, the more you pretend or deny, the more you reveal.:biggrin:

There is nothing to pretend. Just like you who believes that Men is entitled to your wanton ways.

As a woman, it is my Right to speak up here. As simple as that. If your man ego is hurt, so be it.

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nope. Marriage is not sacred.
Marriage is a legal contract between a man and a woman, which typically see the woman trade sex and reproductive fertility in exchange for security (physical and financial) from a man.

If it makes you feel better, adultery may be viewed as a breach of contract. But so is a woman who denies sex to her husband for invalid reasons.

But please, marriage is not 'holy' or 'sacred'.

So, if your wife sleeps with another man, u are ok?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is nothing to pretend. Just like you who believes that Men is entitled to your wanton ways.

As a woman, it is my Right to speak up here. As simple as that. If your man ego is hurt, so be it.
Suggest you go flowerpot or pod and research how a real CB talk and post first. I still can upz you for your effort. Nice try but still far from the real thing. :biggrin:

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

AND THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR MEN ONLY. Every gender has an equal right to voice his or her view.

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Suggest you go flowerpot or pod and research how a real CB talk and post first. I still can upz you for your effort. Nice try but still far from the real thing. :biggrin:

Not interested in your lousy points. You can zap me if you want.
Dont behave like a man who just dishes money or points to solve problems.
MCP!

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe help you a little. Pts more than posts and joined in Dec 2012?? You really think there are so many chee hongs here? :biggrin: