• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHAT led to Michael Palmer's confession???

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its a bit unfair most chose to blame the girl or thinks she is a psycho. For all you know maybe they just fell in love with each other.

AND FALLING IN LOVE WHEN THEY ARE BOTH MARRIED AND MADE WEDDING VOWS BEFORE TO THEIR EXISTING SPOUSES.??

They have crossed the line! Both the Man and the Woman is to be be blamed!
Think about Micael's wife and Laura's husband?
They are innocent victims in this scandal!

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
But then again Palmer is a bit uncle for his age. If her affair is with Teo Ser Fuck it would be more acceptable - he was manhunt winner in the uni. and the char bors found him yandao. Teo also 44.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think there is probably thousand of affairs happening in Singapore.....

We have less than 100 MP already 2 surface with pant down. This does not include those whom got away without anyone finding out.

If you find one, there will be 10 that is in hiding.

The statement should not be "I do not trust man". It should be "I do not trust anyone except myself"

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But then again Palmer is a bit uncle for his age. If her affair is with Teo Ser Fuck it would be more acceptable - he was manhunt winner in the uni. and the char bors found him yandao. Teo also 44.

EXCUSE ME SIR. Then where you draw the line? If your wife sleeps with another man, are u happy?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
AND FALLING IN LOVE WHEN THEY ARE BOTH MARRIED AND MADE WEDDING VOWS BEFORE TO THEIR EXISTING SPOUSES.??

They have crossed the line! Both the Man and the Woman is to be be blamed!
Think about Micael's wife and Laura's husband?
They are innocent victims in this scandal!

It does happen... sometimes the reasons are forgiveable... eg. Both's partners lost the feeling and these 2 find solace in each other.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
EXCUSE ME SIR. Then where you draw the line? If your wife sleeps with another man, are u happy?

Some people have an open relationship where both can openly date and fuck other people.

Some also have a genuine fetish for getting cuckolded, maybe in front of him.

That's the way it is.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it the powers that be "CRIMINALISE ADULTERY", a lot of people and a lot of big wigs will be "guilty"

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Men are the worst! A pretty throws herself at his feet...cannot resist...USELESS!

41217_1602101974814_4214990_n.jpg

fuck! you call that pretty! :eek:

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some people have an open relationship where both can openly date and fuck other people.

Some also have a genuine fetish for getting cuckolded, maybe in front of him.

That's the way it is.

Those are not mainstream. Do you really except the whole society to be like that? Please be logical.

Dunce

Men has many skletons! From ex gal to new gal to wife to mistress...ALL MEN CANNOT BE TRUSTED!

Men are beastly because we are designed primarily this way for survival (of the fittest). Women should procreate as many as possible to prevent extinction of certain DNAs' information. Men get horny and f*** just as we eat if we are hungry and we sleep if we are tired.