• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHAT led to Michael Palmer's confession???

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont think this is a one time fuck off case. He was probably pressured into confessing the affair to limit further damage. Maybe mistress got pregnant?

Last edited:

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dont think this is a one time fuck off case. He was probably pressured into confessing the affair to limit further damage. Seems like the mistress played a devious hand

If your wife goes for a One Time Fuck with another man, would u forgive her?

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If your guy can get away with cheating on you, what can't he get away with? In the past I've been cheated on and learnt the hard way it's easier to just let him go. But a couple of my friends haven't learned this lesson yet. Both have been cheated on and both have forgiven their boyfriends. To say this frustrates me is a huge understatement. There's nothing worse than talking to your friend for hours about what a jerk their boyfriend is, only to have them running back to them. I believe that girls shouldn't forgive their boyfriends after they cheat because sometimes lines just need to be drawn and standards set.

Last edited:

HotCrossBun

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are right...you have the right to do it!...if i'm palm's wife, i will stand by him and fight to save him...no way i will allow another woman to take him away..i will stand by my man!!!...and that's a great woman!!!...i hope she will do that!!!

Are you Yap Yen Yen?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Palmer was forced to resign; looked at the form letter which he signed and wrote the addressee.

The PAP vetting system is not working after all and is no better than that of the Opposition parties. Yet the PAP keep tooting their horns of having monopoly of the best talents.

The Speaker of Parliament is supposed to be independent after assuming that office. After all, he has to rule on issues in the House and he is to act objectively, pay no regards to party politics. Yet, in sinkapore's perverse democracy, the Speaker is so involved in the PAP.

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are lots of unanswered questions on why Palmer confess?

Was he found out? Was he threatened or blackmailed by the mistress? Did his Milf wife discovered his infidelity and threatened him? And lots more...

We need answers! He holds the position as Speaker of Parliament, the most important role after the Prime Minister.

The affair must have started long before.

What was Palmer thinking when Parliament was debating Yaw Shin Long case? Did he not send Yaw an email asking the latter to confirm his resignation. In Palmer's mind, did he seriously think he is not as unlucky as Yaw to be caught?

Wow...he was Speaker presiding over parliamentary debate concerning Yaw and yet he is able to remain calm despite seeing how Yaw was srag thru the m&d in Parliament? What was in his mind during the parliamentary debates?

We need answers!
And finally to answer your question - as a woman, my instinct tells from based on all I have read is as follows:

1. Laura is in a loveless marraige with her husband.
2. She was looking for an alternative man.
3. She has an inner liking for men who are "powerful" ie., good career and etc.
4. She could have eye on both Teo Ser Luck and Michael Palmer.
5. Teo Ser Luck knew where to draw the line.
6. Michael didnt and was smitten by her advances.
7. Laura and Michael then had a fab affair for a couple of months, if not a year or two.
8. Overtime, she wants to be the Wife.
9. So he urged Michael to leave his wife and she divorce her husband.
10. Michael refused. She was upset and decided that she will use sinister attempts to break up Michael and his wife.
11. It comes to the boiling point the last weeks.
12. Michael cant take the stress anymore and confesses?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and what do you call the man? innocent? zapped by black magic (trust me, ive been told that line to my face many times.... from educated peeps)....??it takes 2 hands to clap

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am playing no one! The fact remains that no matter how successful (Palmer), rich (Shaw) or average income (Yaw)' they cannot resist women. A bunch of useless people!!!

Whats wrong with you? Isnt it a wonderful thing a man can desire a woman so much that he ruins his career ?

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a bit unfair most chose to blame the girl or thinks she is a psycho. For all you know maybe they just fell in love with each other.