• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is your opinion of the PAP?

What do you think of the people in the PAP

• Moral compasses and sterling examples of integrity and honesty

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Combination of the good, the bad and the ugly

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Selfish self serving greedy vicious scums of society ready to front stab and back stab each other

Votes: 41 74.5%

• Total voters

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your IQ must be in the retard's band. Why must write in multiple lines ? You think you are a poet ?

i am a disciple of the resident poet here
you can't pen is very clear
your vulval mouth is full of dung
your brain filled with cunt

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What is kopisai doing here I wonder as he is hello kittied with no mouth and whatever the fuck he say is irrelevent ot me and I suspect, to the other nice people here
Who cares about that piece of shit, companion to that lump of turd that came from the steel bucket shared by 50 bangla familes and one leongsam and became hk14k
Kopisai, your better calling is to stick your fucking head below waterline of unflushed toilet bowl with pepperturd and you both can do a duet and sonnets even, to the turds and tissue floating about your eyeballs

Escher, i noticed you have toned down. Getting tired of your own monotony.
Nevermind lah, I forgive you for your ignorance. Sending clones to haunt is not a new weapon here./
Crane and Phuacb are doing you a disfavour - they are fucking themselves and fucking your threads....

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am a disciple of the resident poet here
you can't pen is very clear
your vulval mouth is full of dung
your brain filled with cunt

Don't make me puke. If you are a poet, a chimpanzee with a typewriter can write World and Peace :oIo:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't make me puke. If you are a poet, a chimpanzee with a typewriter can write World and Peace :oIo:

Ha ha ha ha
Hee hee hee hee!

ROTFLMAO!

From what I see of kopisai on the rare times he was quoted, he is absolutely pathetic with words.
But then, what else do I expect of PAP running doggies.
The cunts that I fucked (other then that one that might have spawned hk) had more intelligence then what kopisai shown in his words

Kopisai should spend a hundred years with his head embedded below waterline of unflushed toilet bowl and meditate on how utterly useless he is and kiss the turds and tissue floating about his mouth

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hardly use vulgarities since 3 July, your join date was 25 July. :wink:

There's one more thing, your knowledge of China and HK appears to be very shallow. Try to read up more. :biggrin:

Oh ya, maybe maybe my knowledge of China n HK seems to be very shallow. I don't have to read, i go through it in a practical way.

Since you have a deep knowledge of China n HK like Escher, come on... show it to everyone n don't just use YOUR MOUTH ONLY LIKE DOING A BLOW JOB.

Alternatively, since you put up this challenge to me. It's my pleasure to accept it. ShenZhen, GuangZhou, ChangSha, Wuhan or HK, choose one cities come this 30th August n i'll be there to see how much knowledge or face value you have in China or HK...

Since you put up this challenge, don't shame your mother by again avoiding it like Escher who claim to be a BIG TIMER of Taiwan n China in his initial reply to me as well!!! Lolz

Lastly, very good try... Escher account challenge me to Taiwan n China but disappear. Crane account challenge me saying he's a Geylang what Ah Meng Goriila gangster but disappear too. Now this is your third time using a diff account to challenge me on HK n China. Good try!!! Show me n dun just use your mouth like how your mum does a blow job for her client... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I deducted your points a few days ago. If you have the guts, use your infP clone to zap me back. I am pretty sure you have at least one, fuckstick.

You can deduct my points to negative hundreds or even thousands for all i care.

I already said it very CLEARLY that HK14K is my only account. Believe it or not. I'm not sure if my points reaches negative will i be suspended but if YES, i'll register another account but rest assure i'll announce to everyone it's a continue account from the current one.

Talk about GUTS to me??? If you've read my post, I already accepted all your coward brothers challenge like escher to meet me come 30th August in Changi Airport T2.

A coward like you talking GUTS with me??? Absolutely joke. Why??? Ask yourself why you deducted my points, an act of a coward!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not think hk14k went further from the unflushed toilet bowl shared by 50 bangla familes then the toilet door.
What else to expect from that turd that go by hk14k?

A person who contradicts himself by claiming you put me in your ignore list, but replying to my post directly .

Pitbull has a song name "International Love" and your mum has a son named "Son Of A International Whore".... Continue your worshipping to whores!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Heisenberg

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can deduct my points to negative hundreds or even thousands for all i care.

I already said it very CLEARLY that HK14K is my only account. Believe it or not. I'm not sure if my points reaches negative will i be suspended but if YES, i'll register another account but rest assure i'll announce to everyone it's a continue account from the current one.

Talk about GUTS to me??? If you've read my post, I already accepted all your coward brothers challenge like escher to meet me come 30th August in Changi Airport T2.

A coward like you talking GUTS with me??? Absolutely joke. Why??? Ask yourself why you deducted my points, an act of a coward!!!

Your constant reference to people's mothers makes your posts revolting and unpleasant to read.

Besides, you are always spewing the same old stuff. I think other than gangster stories and bits and pieces of China (which most people know, anyway), you have very little to contribute to the debate and discussion here.

Whenever I see your posts, I'll skip it because it is a waste of time to read what you have to write. I sincerely hope you stay in moderation so that you can reflect upon what you are about to post and write things that are interesting, informative or entertaining.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your constant reference to people's mothers makes your posts revolting and unpleasant to read.

Besides, you are always spewing the same old stuff. I think other than gangster stories and bits and pieces of China (which most people know, anyway), you have very little to contribute to the debate and discussion here.

Whenever I see your posts, I'll skip it because it is a waste of time to read what you have to write. I sincerely hope you stay in moderation so that you can reflect upon what you are about to post and write things that are interesting, informative or entertaining.

hk is a pathetic creature. Kudos to you for your efforts to try to elevate him from the piece of turd that he is.
If you do not mind my saying so, you should spend your time more gainfully. Your efforts if diverted to teaching your cat how to write haiku
would have been a lot more rewarding and certainly a lot less frustrating than trying to teach a piece of turd that escaped from a metal toilet bowl shared by 50 bangla families.

I got to up your points which I do after this.

You also can turn hk into a hello kitty with no mouth and your time spend in sammboy forum will be that much more blissful

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why don't you advise all your COWARD BUDDIES also not to constantly ONLY know how to use their mother's authentic organs only...

To you disappointment, my statement to many are acceptable and those member with a RIGHTEOUS ATTITUDE also cannot tolerate a bunch of cowards like you who are NATOs (NO ACTION TALK ONLY)...

Well Done... I only know bits n pieces of China!!! As I mentioned, come down to those cities that i've mentioned and show me how BIG TIME you are in China. Only know how to use your mouth is useless!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
hk is a pathetic creature. Kudos to you for your efforts to try to elevate him from the piece of turd that he is.
If you do not mind my saying so, you should spend your time more gainfully. Your efforts if diverted to teaching your cat how to write haiku
would have been a lot more rewarding and certainly a lot less frustrating than trying to teach a piece of turd that escaped from a metal toilet bowl shared by 50 bangla families.

I got to up your points which I do after this.

You also can turn hk into a hello kitty with no mouth and your time spend in sammboy forum will be that much more blissful

To your disappointment son of a whore...

Your Hello Kitty turn into a Mickey Mouse n here I am to continue to humiliate you to the m&d!!!

Hey, ask your coward buddies to suspend my account permanently!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

don't be a blind cock ok
you only pick on HK14K
why don't you pick those posts by eschercb cranecb phuacb laucb chowcb
this only proves one thing : you are but another chowcb gang
what a bloody shame
preaching to others
get your head right first...phui!!!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tuayapeh says this month will have many strange things happening ... Kena moderated also come back to life !!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't be a blind cock ok
you only pick on HK14K
why don't you pick those posts by eschercb cranecb phuacb laucb chowcb
this only proves one thing : you are but another chowcb gang
what a bloody shame
preaching to others
get your head right first...phui!!!

Heisenberg thinks he knows alot about China... Lolz

I shall accept his challenge...

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tuayapeh says this month will have many strange things happening ... Kena moderated also come back to life !!
Is there any offence committed if civil servants and MPs abuse their access to privileged government policy and profit from it??

In any and all other civilised countres, those civil servants and MPs that abuse their access to privileged government policy and profit from it will go straight to jail and not pass go and not collect $200

Stinkapore is a different ball game altogether with a smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY who bastardised whatever he can bastardised and got a bunch of crooked kangaroos as crooked as himself and civil serpents speaking with fork tongues and walking bags of excrement that pretend that they are moral compasses stealing toothpicks and our money and who get more bonuses the more they steal our money and profit from just being walking bags of excrement.

Sadly, those civil serpents and MPs and LKY and famiLee will profit none stop until smear of shit on sole of shoe eat joss sticks and candle wax.
LKY will be more engross with the demons and ghouls exploring all his orifices that he might not even be allowed to eat joss sticks and candle wax.

Those civil serpents and MPs with their greed honed by the millions that they getting will be dazzled by the billions from which their millions came from.

We will watch how they all can handle that. Maybe they all eat and eat until they all fucking burst