• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious What is the most reliable most durable car brand in Singapore which need the least repairs?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This car donch need to pay any service/repairs....

1641952339968.png

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbwit.

Buy angmoh cars are feel good only they think they are superheroes can change the world, but rotten inside.

Buy Japanese you buy their super culture dedicated to make best things from their heart. Japanese kill themselves when things fail if it was their fault... ALL Pommies go to pubs get drunk and laugh at fools who bought their shit products...
you eat only 1 kind of food issit?

everyday eat only rice? no bread?

you lah dumbwit. different tastes for different occasion cannot ah?

And what has this got to do with Pommies? You see me recommending English car?? :o-o:

For the record, I hate every English car made today.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
you eat only 1 kind of food issit?

everyday eat only rice? no bread?

you lah dumbwit. different tastes for different occasion cannot ah?

And what has this got to do with Pommies? You see me recommending English car?? :o-o:

For the record, I hate every English car made today.

Actually I have never seen a pommie car in a long time. However GM is making a comeback. But it's been bought over by ChiCons land. So it's a ChiCon car ?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I have never seen a pommie car in a long time. However GM is making a comeback. But it's been bought over by ChiCons land. So it's a ChiCon car ?
GM not bought over by Chicons... :eek:

Maybe their subsidiary in China bought over but I doubt it. For the record, Jaguar Land Rover is Indian owned.

Wait.... You mean MG? That one long ago bought over by Chicons. It also seems to have disappeared from the global market. That is definitely a Chicon car.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe their subsidiary in China bought over but I doubt it. For the record, Jaguar Land Rover is Indian owned.

Wait.... You mean MG? That one long ago bought over by Chicons. It also seems to have disappeared from the global market. That is definitely a Chicon car.
Yes my bad..it's MG bought over by ChiCons land

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

No wonder land rover is shit

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mazda's servicing at Eurokars is the most expensive among Japanese car distributors.
But on the flipside, Mazda is #1 in reliability in many markets. Actually scratch my earlier post about Toyota being the most reliable. By many accounts Mazda is slightly ahead or neck and neck with Toyota. Mazda is the most Japanese of the Japanese mfrs.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to hate foresters. They are also not #1 in reliability. The car is durable though but for example the engine gaskets had problems in higher mileage cars.

The other two are awesomely reliable though.
Actually in ang mor lands...it's a good idea to buy Subaru... because the resale is quite good...n it has a cult following..

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually in ang mor lands...it's a good idea to buy Subaru... because the resale is quite good...n it has a cult following..
yes. and because of the snow. The standard 4wd gave them a big advantage over the other Jap brands. So for a good 10-20 years, they had that market to themselves. They really made a killing in those decades. The only car mfr in the US with continuous growth even during the great recession.

And if you drive in Malaysia often, subarus are a good idea. Can withstand the sometimes crappy sometimes off road conditions faced there. Sinkieland not so much the case. I often think the ideal car in sinkieland is a honda fit.