• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious What is the difference between hope and desire ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Putting this in context. When it's all gone murky here with all the snipes :cool:

It's OK lah, these shameless bastards including TS have been making this forum murky themselves with seemingly innocuous threads and replies that somehow will attract lewd replies from same bunch of shameless bastards. They deserved to be sniped for their secret desire to kill (the innocent).

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the boys in the all boys school :

" I desire to see my teacher's upskirt, but I hope I don't get caught ."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How nice it will be if really can blow up the brains of these shameless bastards. Words will not penetrate the thick hides of these beasts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope it is an coincidence but of course it is not and cannot be so many coincidences but TS cowardly inner desire to destroy (someone out there).