• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious What is the difference between hope and desire ?

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to study hard and become a President Scholar - hope or desire ?
That's your goal

When I become a President Scholar, I want to join PAP and become a Minister - hope or desire ?
That's your ambition

When I become a Minister, I want to earn millions of dollar - hope or desire ?
That's bloody greed!

Need is for survival
Desire is for pleasure
Hope is for prayer

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hope is a wish
desire is a want
and the more you wish, the more you want -
that is why both the wishing-well and the song "three-coins in a fountain" came about :wink:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
No difference. Only difference is for me anything is possible; for you everything impossible. :cool:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Hope is a desire coupled with expectation. One that is stranded on a desert island desires freedom from his or her circumstances. But unless there is some expectation that the desire can be fulfilled there is no hope. However, if he or she sees the light of a ship on the horizon the desire then turns to hope because there is some expectation of fulfillment of the desire.

The Christian has the desire to be saved from coming destruction. By accepting Jesus as his or her Savior the desire now is coupled with expectation. Desire now turns to hope—the desire will be fulfilled."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
over 10 bangalas orgasming and coming in it in one night.

You are saying (or rather rejoicing) there is some illegal thing going on? Where are the over 10 banglas in one night? Tell me so that I can return to my mudlander neighbours and other mudlander psychopaths here who think they are always right. Right to judge me, right to bully me. Pui! But looks like i have to ask holy spirit to know the answer as there are only devils in this forum. A few shameless ones can be found in this thread.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are saying (or rather rejoicing) there is some illegal thing going on? Where are the over 10 banglas in one night? Tell me so that I can return to my mudlander neighbours and other mudlander psychopaths here who think they are always right. Right to judge me, right to bully me. Pui! But looks like i have to ask holy spirit to know the answer as there are only devils in this forum. A few shameless ones can be found in this thread.

what a moron......................................
....................................................................................................................

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a moron......................................
....................................................................................................................

Shameless number 1 who thinks only he is right##############################################

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CB 2 pages on and no one can define easily....

Hope is for intangible and desire is tangible.

You hope for love, luck, good fortune etc

But you desire that new iPhone, car, whore etc....get it?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to do with tangible intangible wants. Desire is both and everyone has it. Hope is different, some of us have it, some of us don't. Work for PAP means got hope, work against PAP means no hope. It as simple as that. :cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to do with tangible intangible wants. Desire is both and everyone has it. Hope is different, some of us have it, some of us don't. Work for PAP means got hope, work against PAP means no hope. It as simple as that. :cool:

Shameless number 3 fat cat. No, not everyone has desire to be thieves and robbers like the mudlander psychopaths and devils in this forum. Thieves and robbers who should be ashamed of themselves but instead these shameless beasts go round shaming the victim.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CB 2 pages on and no one can define easily....
Hope is for intangible and desire is tangible.
You hope for love, luck, good fortune etc
But you desire that new iPhone, car, whore etc....get it?
Putting this in context. When it's all gone murky here with all the snipes :cool: