• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is MP Pritam Singh's occupation ??

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Present Occupation - Opinion Asia Pte Ltd

WTF is that ? If I work as a mechanic @ Honda, can I say my occupation is Honda ?

Career from 2003 - 1006 - Institute of Southeast Asian Studies ?

WTF is that again ?

I mean this is Parliament's website, and they provide this kind of information ?

Was Pritam a gardener @ ISAS ? And now a despatch rider @ Opinion Asia ?

Then WTF is it got to do with you, pap low life ball licking loser.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need more oppostions like him in parliament.
With people like him I am happy if they just take their monthly pay and sleep in parliament.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Khun YingLuck is facing serious flood problems in BKK and here u are asking about Pritam's occupation ?
What are your motivations ?
Why u did not ask about Yeo Guat Kwang's occupation ?
Why u did not ask about Foo Mee Har's occupation ?
Why u did not ask about Sin Ann's occupation ?
Khop Khun Kap !

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Khun YingLuck is facing serious flood problems in BKK and here u are asking about Pritam's occupation ?
What are your motivations ?
Why u did not ask about Yeo Guat Kwang's occupation ?
Why u did not ask about Foo Mee Har's occupation ?
Why u did not ask about Sin Ann's occupation ?
Khop Khun Kap !

btman1, flooding in Bangkok has nothing to do with asking Pritam's occupation.

This is the internet I feel one can ask what one likes and if don't get an answer the thread starter has the right to ask again the for a straight answer especially if it is a straight forward question.

Yes one could google or check any website for the answer. But the what the fuck is a forum for? Discussion right? If one could find all answers from google which I believe one could for sure what then is the use of a forum? I believe a question in a forum whether one already know the answer or not is use for stirring different views for discussions.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't it better if Pritam was unemployed and become full-time MP or at least with the MP job as his top priority? If he holds a heavily loaded position and multiple directorships like most PAP MPs, then you should worry.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Isn't it better if Pritam was unemployed and become full-time MP or at least with the MP job as his top priority? If he holds a heavily loaded position and multiple directorships like most PAP MPs, then you should worry.

Agreed bro. In fact I am hoping all our opposition MPs now no outside jobs except for MP job and MP pay only.

Fuck, 13k a month is a lot sial

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singh occupation is always guard bathroom. Who drop soap bent down to pick sure kana poke LOL

Last edited:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the problem with most Singaporeans with are fed up with PAP and talk big about voting anything including cockroach other than PAP. Then, when the crunch comes, they start to question the opposition candidates' qualification.....

Like-minded people also voted out Minister of State Dr Seet Ai Mee because her sin was to wipe her hands after shaking hands with the fishmongers and pork sellers. The fishmongers and pork sellers being less than literate thought that they were belittled because their hands were dirty and they were being looked down upon by the chemist PAP candidate.

The reality was that Dr Seet Ai Mee was very considerate and wanted to dry her hands before shaking hands with other constituents including Muslims who are forbidden to touch pork or pork products. PAP good intentions are often not appreciated, and worse, often twisted by opposition who are out seeking ways to damage the party and good intentions.

In the following election, the voters realised their folly and voted out opposition SDP Ling Howe Doong who was not able to live up to their expectation. They voted in another PAP MP in the Bt Gombak constituency instead. To confirm their foolishness, they also voted out SDP Cheo Chai Chen after his unoutstanding term in parliament.

Angmoh David Manson writing in the Business Time said these younger Singaporeans who are often anti-PAP people "lack knowledge" (polite term for "stupid") and they always think "it has always been like this, so it will continue". They obviously always think that the good times and prosperity will continue.

Ah, that will be another story, another thread on another day by Myo!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like-minded people also voted out Minister of State Dr Seet Ai Mee because her sin was to wipe her hands after shaking hands with the fishmongers and pork sellers. The fishmongers and pork sellers being less than literate thought that they were belittled because their hands were dirty and they were being looked down upon by the chemist PAP candidate.

Yes, the cause of the Seet Ai Mee attributed to wiping hands after shaking hands is urban legend, played up by PAP themselves to cushion the embarrassment of defeat. The true cause was Seet's harsh performance at MPS. Ling Howe Doong took advantage of that and overpromised to gain his chance to the seat in Parliament. After underdelivering, he was booted out by voters too. This episode put paid to another urban legend, that Singaporeans are stupid and gutless. They can think for themselves, they dare to vote out PAP MP and try on opposition MP; they dare to vote out opposition MP too if he doesn't meet the expectation.

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The context of this has been successfully twisted into one of the "correctness" of seeking to know an MP's past records. And mind you, we're not talking about his private life, which I'm not interested.

If it was a PAP MP with a "flimsy" previous work experience, the same people who are protecting Pritam would have taken the PAP MP to task.

Now the more you dodge the bullet and evade answering the question by twisting its context and derailing this thread into PAP vs Opposition, you're not helping to clear the air.

It's a simple and straightforward question - at 36 what previous work experience did he have ?

All I can see is people doing their best to block the question.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm curious as to why you're so curious about Pritam. Lee Hsien Loong has no previous work experience except Colonel in army and promoted to BG on ORD. Let's put it this way once and for all. Pritam comes from a rich family. He doesn't need to work. But he chooses to serve in politics. He doesn't need the money. Happy?

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Side track abit........what is PS's religion?
Is he of Sikh religion? Because i see he has Dip in Islamic Studies.
This is just curiosity on my part....

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Side track abit........what is PS's religion?
Is he of Sikh religion? Because i see he has Dip in Islamic Studies.
This is just curiosity on my part....

I'm Christian but studied Buddhism too. Would you vote for him just because he's a Sikh? Would you vote for him just because he's a Muslim? If that matters to you, I can tell you that he's still a Sikh regardless of what other religions he has studied.

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
You actually believed that this was the reason that she was voted out:eek::*:

Step one: Keep repeating it often enough, and people will believe that voters other than themselves based their voting decision on such a trival act of hers :smile:

Step two: Blame opposition voters for that alledged stupid decision process of theirs.

Step three: Motivate people to disassociate with opposition voters, because opposition voters are stupid.:biggrin:

This is called "Developing the people" and make them clever :biggrin:

Like-minded people also voted out Minister of State Dr Seet Ai Mee because her sin was to wipe her hands after shaking hands with the fishmongers and pork sellers.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm Christian but studied Buddhism too. Would you vote for him just because he's a Sikh? Would you vote for him just because he's a Muslim? If that matters to you, I can tell you that he's still a Sikh regardless of what other religions he has studied.

its just my curiosity....my vote is 100% opposition regardless of race, language or religion.
I take my hat off to people who takes time to study and understand other religions.

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think TPL :biggrin: Really facepalm:p

The context of this has been successfully twisted into one of the "correctness" of seeking to know an MP's past records. And mind you, we're not talking about his private life, which I'm not interested.

If it was a PAP MP with a "flimsy" previous work experience, the same people who are protecting Pritam would have taken the PAP MP to task.

Now the more you dodge the bullet and evade answering the question by twisting its context and derailing this thread into PAP vs Opposition, you're not helping to clear the air.

It's a simple and straightforward question - at 36 what previous work experience did he have ?

All I can see is people doing their best to block the question.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
myo539 said:

The reality was that Dr Seet Ai Mee was very considerate and wanted to dry her hands before shaking hands with other constituents including Muslims who are forbidden to touch pork or pork products.

I thought according to Dr Seet she did not lose her seat in that election but in the following election when itchy backside GCT inexplicably mentioned this incident and lost her seat because of that. Sometimes these political bigwigs have such a strong belief in their own infallibility that they can say some really stupid things.