• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

What if someone calls you impotent?

1sickpuppy II

Hiya everybody was wondering what will be your reaction if someone you barely knows calls you impotent? Let me tell you what happened and you decide if my reply to him was disrespectful and rude.
Just barely into my new part-time job to keep myself busy when this chap I barely knew decided to get busy body with me. Started to ask me questions about my personal life and what type of house I stay and how many family members I have. To cut a long conversation short I decided to tell a lie by telling him I have no siblings only my wife and I. His reply shocked me " Wah! no children ar you must be impotent " I replied back thats easy just lend me your wife for the night and in 9 months time we will know:biggrin: He smiled and said his wife left him so I replied " Oh thats ok then your daughter will do too " His face and toned of voice changed and called me a arrigont and disrespecful bastard. Told him how I know where he draw the line when he called me impotent. You should have seen his face all turned red and told me to go screw my mom. I smile at him and replied that won't prove a thing whereas if I screw your daughter you can monitor her she don't let anyone screw her for the next 9mths and proved that I am not impotent:smile: He yelled at me to shutup and kept scolding me. To make matter worst at that moment he looked kind of like that midget in 1 of those funny movies I mimic his reaction and kept repeating what he said. Now some of his ah bangs and ah dehs in the company told me off that I was being disrepect to him. What do you think ?

psy83

Hiya everybody was wondering what will be your reaction if someone you barely knows calls you impotent? Let me tell you what happened and you decide if my reply to him was disrespectful and rude.
Just barely into my new part-time job to keep myself busy when this chap I barely knew decided to get busy body with me. Started to ask me questions about my personal life and what type of house I stay and how many family members I have. To cut a long conversation short I decided to tell a lie by telling him I have no siblings only my wife and I. His reply shocked me " Wah! no children ar you must be impotent " I replied back thats easy just lend me your wife for the night and in 9 months time we will know:biggrin: He smiled and said his wife left him so I replied " Oh thats ok then your daughter will do too " His face and toned of voice changed and called me a arrigont and disrespecful bastard. Told him how I know where he draw the line when he called me impotent. You should have seen his face all turned red and told me to go screw my mom. I smile at him and replied that won't prove a thing whereas if I screw your daughter you can monitor her she don't let anyone screw her for the next 9mths and proved that I am not impotent:smile: He yelled at me to shutup and kept scolding me. To make matter worst at that moment he looked kind of like that midget in 1 of those funny movies I mimic his reaction and kept repeating what he said. Now some of his ah bangs and ah dehs in the company told me off that I was being disrepect to him. What do you think ?

Part timer ar you? Were you the one who was talking about mats shouldnt be allowed to be in Bomb/chemical units cos they will blow them-self up?? Dude... You are a fucking impotent and a Part-timer and you still got the nerve to talk b.s ... Pai seh la you.

Loofydralb

You should have added that even with his grandmother, you can prove you;re not impotent.

From your story - he is the one who started it, and couldn't end it.

I think at work, people (co-workers to be exact) should keep their conversation professional until they know each other a little more.

Conqueror

Must Be The Hongkies !

china-weirdnews4.jpg

I thought only the Hong Kongers say that sometimes ... "He is important ..." becomes "He is impotent ..." You will laugh.

The above sign in 'English' is from China.

he could file a police report on you for propositioning to bed his underaged daughter and get her pregnant. 1 count of solicitation to sleep with a minor, and 1 count of attempted statutory rape. you deserve to go to jail.

结缘不结怨

create affinity but not adversity.
j

Khun Ying Pojaman

He smiled and said his wife left him so I replied " Oh thats ok then your daughter will do too " His face and toned of voice changed and called me a arrogant and disrespecful bastard.

Bro, didn't you realize he just told you why he presumed that you were impotent ?

The wife left him because he was impotent. He was looking for a companion in agony.

What's there to fuss over comment of impotency? I'm also impotent most of the times except if at the correct time the correct woman at the correct place. Then the problem solves itself. No more impotency! Hurray!

I think he meant to call u omnipotent. But u heard impotent instead. Your fault lah.

yuelao

That looks like the Sinkie way of joking by making fun of others. Why you get mad so easily? You want to impregnate every single woman on Earth, issit?

1. bro, just let it go!
2. if you take offence at any dick, tom or harry's commments or insinuations whether you are some part-timer or full-time.
3. your employment period there can turn hellish!
4. honest, there are plenty of insensitive people out there.
5. don't reply an offensive comment with another offensive comment.
6. change the topic! the other "idiot" shall understand your stand.

Just barely into my new part-time job to keep myself busy when this chap I barely knew decided to get busy body with me.

He started it but u made it worse.
You could have used Ramseth's post to reply to that busybody.
After all, it is true that we are impotent most of the time.
It would be terrible if we were horny most of the time. :biggrin:

He started it but u made it worse.
You could have used Ramseth's post to reply to that busybody.
After all, it is true that we are impotent most of the time.
It would be terrible if we were horny most of the time. :biggrin:

1. aiyoh!
2. bro, what is so wrong being horny most of the time leh?
3. i was and i am still now!

Lord Imperious

Good for you. He got what was coming. Seen this sort before. Think they are real funny but cannot take as much as they dish out.