• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What if singapore was under the malaysian federation?

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG is the richest country in the region or SEA, 2nd richest country in asia.

OKay i won't deny it's location is very good for entrepot trading. The development by the British also aided to its status of a developed country yet the same can be said of matland.

So what do you guys think if sg was under malay rule? It would probably be under the sultan of johor's juristristion and i think all those johor criminals would be running rampant in SG.

What do u guys think?

Also SG has a majority pop of 75% chinese whom made the country what it is today. If the % were changed say more malays would SG be better or worse?

Your last sentence gives credit to the chinese for making Singapore what it is today. Just want to know whether the original singaporeans who have already migrated and labelled as "Quitters" are included in this 75%.

You started this thread with! "What if singapore was under the malaysian federation?"

If your forefathers asked this question, singapore would never have 75% chinese. :oIo:

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore will still be the 2nd richest in Asia but the attitudes and aptitudes of kiasuism will be much lessened and onwards could also stake a claim to being the richest in Asia bypassing Japan.The races are not the problems but the religions are.The schism that parted us and them stemmed from religions and not races as widely believed.If the seperation of state and religion are successful,Singapore with her hinterland Malaysia could give anybody a go for their money.:biggrin:

As Jah Rastafar said! credit for singapore success belongs to the chinese because they are the 75% majority in singapore and their mandarin speaking campaign. If singapore falls, the same credit must be given to the 75% chinese in singapore.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friend, I don't know if you noticed that Sporeans are already getting screwed by the gov't :smile:

I got some chinese friends in KL & they are living in private property & condo got their own car. Some of them even driving a company provided car. There is no complaints on ERP, COE, gst,... Some have opportunity to work in Spore but choose prefer to work in Malaysia.

Public transport is cheaper & more frequent than Spore. Heck why bother with public transport when cars & oil is so cheap. So using the public transport there is not like the sardine can experience of Spore. There is also more places to go after 12am.

They know more about whats going on in Spore than most Sporeans because the newspapers are not owned & controlled by gov't . They have their fair share of corrupt Malaysian politicians, but we have the world class familee :eek: Sporean choose to ignore their excesses because we are powerless to do anything about it. Malaysians on the other hand are giving these politicians a harder time :rolleyes:

As Jah Rastafar said, Singapore success or failure is due to the 75% chinese majority in singapore.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
cos china is much much bigger. China is almost 100% chinese why is it richer and more powerful than keling shitland, indon and matland?

Stop talking with your arse and farting through your mouth.

The question asked was why is singapore with 75% chinese majority, richer than china with 100% chinese!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As Jah Rastafar said, Singapore success or failure is due to the 75% chinese majority in singapore.

Ehh. doesn't Spore belong to the old man's family & his hand picked henchman?

LKY is quick to take ownership of the successes but deny any failures. He's more than willing to jail or sue anyone that threatens his 'truth' :rolleyes:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We shall all shout "malaysian boleh", we travel to jb no need chop passport and not custome liao. no need to pay coe, no need topay 50 riggit kopi money only 10$ will do. "Song song kau jurong". We also can shout "tidor lah tidor. But we have to filter our own drinking water .

Wah, this forum got a lot of Matland dogs hor!!

UMNO Youth: We Will 'Use' The Keris Again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDqdyk-If7I

Malaysia Parliament asking Chinese Get Out from Malaysia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AllvDwzHuYk

Negarakuku (2007大馬觀光年主題曲)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cTqsSoV1SQ&mode=related&search=

eErotica69696969696969

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be racist. China is almost 100% Chinese. Tell me why Singapore is richer than China?

Mmm,strange ...the richest Chinese are from Indonesia and Malaysia but never from sinkie, only Familee is the richest here.How mah?

The Indo Chinese owns our orchard road.Is there any Chinese from sinkie owning anything in Indo or matland worth mentioning?

Strange...

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is an interesting 'what if' question that will always feature in history lessons in decades to come.

The PAP is evil, but i'd choose it over being part of Matland, which is pure chaos. I guess sg will be like Penang or Malacca, the places where chinese are majority. I don't think it will go as far as sg today, but for sure life will be more colorful and relaxed - with more crime and chaos too.

Then there's the question of what period of PAP rule you're referring to. The PAP of 70s and 80s gave sg a much better life than the PAP of today, though all this while it's always been self-serving, just more obvious in recent times.

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ehh. doesn't Spore belong to the old man's family & his hand picked henchman?

LKY is quick to take ownership of the successes but deny any failures. He's more than willing to jail or sue anyone that threatens his 'truth' :rolleyes:

HOW ELSE DID BASTARD LEE KUAN YEW GOT FROM YOU ALL THAT 400-500++ BILLIONS INTO HIS TEMASICK AND GIC?

EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS INTO HIS RESERVES

Sinkies got no balls
You all dare not stand with those that tried to speak for you.
SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not give money to them so that they can work for you.
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not support them publicly so that they can speak for you.
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all turn your backs on those that spoke out bravely against LKY
LKY hit out at those who tried to speak for you with his kangaroo courts
You turn your backs and not support them with money and courage.

SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You let them be beaten and bankrupted because you all have no balls
NOW YOU GETTING YOUR BALLS CUT OFF FROM YOU AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RAPED AND FUCKED BY LEE KUAN YEW AND HIS COCKROACHES IN WHITE

Why complain now?

Your 400-500++ billions sucked and bled into LKY Temasick and GIC

And even more billions are currently sucked and bled so that LKY can use those money to bastardised and pay his kangaroo courts and running dogs to bleed even more billions from you in future

You got what you all deserved
for your lack of balls

FIND YOUR BALLS TO PUT AN END TO LKY

or open your legs to be further screwed by him

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP is evil, but i'd choose it over being part of Matland, which is pure chaos. I guess sg will be like Penang or Malacca, the places where chinese are majority. I don't think it will go as far as sg today, but for sure life will be more colorful and relaxed - with more crime and chaos too.

<style></style>

I boarded a bus in the old CIQ in JB.Almost 100% Chinese passengers.Out of which only 2 or 3 went to 'non-Malaysian's counter for immigration clearance.Came to woodlands checkpoint.Almost all Chinese headed straight for Singapore & PR immigration clearance...You guessed it right!

All are Malaysian Chinese holding PR or work permit in sinkie.All young Chinese.But nobody wants to give up their Malaysian passports.Why?

Yes ! you guessed it right.Chinaku loves matland.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then there's the question of what period of PAP rule you're referring to. The PAP of 70s and 80s gave sg a much better life than the PAP of today, though all this while it's always been self-serving, just more obvious in recent times.

Whats the point of a 'short term ' good gov't :confused:

One needs to plan for a lifetime & not just for a few years & what about their childrens future?

Many older Sporeans are poorer because they believed the PAPs propaganda of not rocking the boat & asking for decent pay hikes. So what are they going to do now? Now that they are burdened by a gov't with ever increasing expectations of multi-millionaire salaries :eek:

Malaysia might have started slow but slow & steady is better than the PAP's few years of Swiss standard :rolleyes:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
As Jah Rastafar said! credit for singapore success belongs to the chinese because they are the 75% majority in singapore and their mandarin speaking campaign. If singapore falls, the same credit must be given to the 75% chinese in singapore.

It is not a question of IF Singapore falls its a question of WHEN it falls.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

OKay i won't deny it's location is very good for entrepot trading. The development by the British also aided to its status of a developed country yet the same can be said of matland.

So what do you guys think if sg was under malay rule? It would probably be under the sultan of johor's juristristion and i think all those johor criminals would be running rampant in SG.

What do u guys think?

Also SG has a majority pop of 75% chinese whom made the country what it is today. If the % were changed say more malays would SG be better or worse?

Hey chink! What is your say on this?

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=25068

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do u guys think?

With 75% shit carriers here in SG, who is carrying the shit in China?