• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happened to Tammy of NYP Sex Vid fame?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why waste time to PCC? A lot of these girls are easy to pick up... they are all waiting to be lifted up with the cock on friday and saturday nights

Agree. Even those with a steady boyfriend, or married, or with children still like to chiong, to go for 'girls' night out' on weekend nights.

A little bit of drinks, some talking and she's ready to be fucked by a stranger.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if she has learnt from her folly..good for her. unlike her, Annabel Cheong leh? turn over a new leaf already?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There have been many sex scandal videos in Singapore and abroad over the past years.

The more memorable ones:

1) Tammy NYP
2) 兽兽 (car model in Shanghai)
3) Chu Mei Feng
4) Chua Soi Lek
5) Nadia Fazlini
6) Gary Ng
7) Severina Vuckovic
8) Anwar Ibrahim (lookalike?)
9) Dr. Joseph Ong
----
Of course, don't forget Edison Chen and his famous conquests of HK celeb sluts. No videos, but plenty of pics.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, this CHC sibeh powder. Black also can become white. Think if got chance, me must pay a visit. Sekali, me also reborn again. :p

Prostitutes can become 'born again' virgins.

Adulterers can become faithful.

The blood of Jesus Christ washes away all sins. :wink:

noname

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tammy married liao. What a lucky chap! Tammy.jpg

Last edited:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, this CHC sibeh powder. Black also can become white. Think if got chance, me must pay a visit. Sekali, me also reborn again. :p

If like that then OLD MAN must attend CHC.

Maybe after attending, he will become good and donate all his wealth

to all the under-priviledges.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course you will. The price is 10% of your earnings. Thank you for your patronage.

where got only 10%. Didn't you read that Con Man asking all his followers to sell their HDB and donate all to CHC so they can get back 10 times more and also go heaven?