• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happened to Tammy of NYP Sex Vid fame?

noname

Alfrescian
Loyal
It appears that Tammy has vanished. Her sex videos were some of the best I've seen and I believe she was not "of age" when the videos were made. I was told she got engaged to be married. I wonder who is the "open-minded" man who is willing to marry a beautiful woman whose steamy sex videos are still circulating.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i heard married liao.....any CSI can provide latest updates?
btw she got a chio younger sis also......dunno as open minded bo?

noname

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, any CSI will be greatly appreciated.

I probably lost 1 pint of sperm masturbating to the Tammy sex videos.

I'm still looking for part 3. Looked high and low for a few years and still can't find.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, any CSI will be greatly appreciated.

I probably lost 1 pint of sperm masturbating to the Tammy sex videos.

I'm still looking for part 3. Looked high and low for a few years and still can't find.

..i have that part 3..but it starred Tammy's brother onLy..ai mai ?.:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Probably still having sex and leading a great life.

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
It appears that Tammy has vanished. Her sex videos were some of the best I've seen and I believe she was not "of age" when the videos were made. I was told she got engaged to be married. I wonder who is the "open-minded" man who is willing to marry a beautiful woman whose steamy sex videos are still circulating.

where to view her videos??

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tammy is so passe. Here's her sister...

59098_1636096465204_1320500508_1725234_6372098_n.jpg

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Why waste time to PCC? A lot of these girls are easy to pick up... they are all waiting to be lifted up with the cock on friday and saturday nights

tammy-nyp-3--large-msg-114090357617-2.jpg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why waste time to PCC? A lot of these girls are easy to pick up... they are all waiting to be lifted up with the cock on friday and saturday nights

tammy-nyp-3--large-msg-114090357617-2.jpg

Eh uncle, I like this girl leh. Where to find her video? :biggrin: