• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what happened to singtel?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i would not buy singtel.
i buy starhub, equilibrium at $2.50.

starhub pays more dividends

singtel is desparate for bottom line. otherwise its ceo would not have threatened to charge customers for using whatsapp

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
why keep falling??

Singtel is a bloody fuckard, share prices seldom go beyond its initial IPO of $3.60 when Singaporeans were conned into buying them. For years, it languished below $3.60 and even when it did, it never stay above for long.

Blame it on all the stupid overseas acquisitions and the fuckard management of LHY and cronies, The worse was Optus, which now proved to be truly a money sucking octopus.

Heng ah, sold it near to $4 just six months back... and never will want to touch it with a ten foot pole...:eek::mad:

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singtel is a bloody fuckard, share prices seldom go beyond its initial IPO of $3.60 when Singaporeans were conned into buying them. For years, it languished below $3.60 and even when it did, it never stay above for long.

Blame it on all the stupid overseas acquisitions and the fuckard management of LHY and cronies, The worse was Optus, which now proved to be truly a money sucking octopus.

Heng ah, sold it near to $4 just six months back... and never will want to touch it with a ten foot pole...:eek::mad:

singtel ipo 0.8 leh

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singtel is a bloody fuckard, share prices seldom go beyond its initial IPO of $3.60 when Singaporeans were conned into buying them. ....

Yes I've learned my lesson & that is why I'm out of the Spore market:(

If Singtel or any Spore company was good why would the PAP gov't share it with the " lesser mortals" :confused:

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I've learned my lesson & that is why I'm out of the Spore market:(

If Singtel or any Spore company was good why would the PAP gov't share it with the " lesser mortals" :confused:

US market too risky, like roller coaster.

and little dividend