• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What happened in Saudi Arabia in the last 3 days ?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I notice u been praising donald 24/7. Like JT whose a slave to miw. Y dont u migrate to US n be a yankee citizen. Tere u can serve ur angmo master donald 24/7. Go....make yankee great again

I praise him not because I want to be an American. I bow before him because he is such a great man.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U remind me of those jiuhukia loser. Day in day out praisg miw...blah blah blah..hw great sinkieland is compared to bolehland. But when asked to renounce their citizenship n be a sinkie, they turn down apologetically.:rolleyes:

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 9.14.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 9.14.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 9.14.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 9.12.23 PM.png

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Largest protests in #Iran since 2009 are spreading. Chanting "not Gaza, not Lebanon, my life for Iran" people pushback against the government's foreign adventurism.

Situation is out of control of Iranian police and IRGC in city of Rasht, North of Iran, people are protesting poor living condition and financial corruptions committed by Islamic regime authorities. They chant: "Death to Khamenei".

People of Rasht, North of Iran are chanting: "Akhoonds [Mullah/ Shia clerics], be ashamed and leave Iran". Right now during their peaceful demonstration protesting Islamic regime authorities due to their mismanagement and financial corruptions.

People of Rasht are now chanting: "We die, we die and get our Iran back [from Islamic regime]" during their protest.

Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 11.51.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 11.51.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 11.52.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 11.51.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-30 at 12.02.23 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-30 at 12.02.30 AM.png

Last edited:

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Almost without exception, anytime there are protests these commentators and media outlets depict them as a fundamental question of legitimacy about the system in toto; which in turn can only be solved when said system is swept away in its entirety. Indeed, one of the great dividends of the reformist period, which saw seventy percent of the electorate (some twenty million votes) elect Hojjat al-Islam Mohammad Khatami (1997-2005), was its ability to show that other discourses and political practices exist and are available to citizens. As a process, it was slow and messy, complicated by state parallelism and the disproportionate distribution of powers. It did not always yield immediate alleviation or the much awaited “democratic transition.” However, it nevertheless allowed people to retain a genuine horizon and belief that their circumstances will gradually improve and empowered them as citizens’ harboring agency for change.

The pernicious “all or nothing” outlook, which permeates mainstream media coverage of discontent inside Iran, systematically prevents serious consideration of other grievances at work. These include growing inequality, high food prices, air pollution and environmental degradation, diminished domestic productive capacities, the lack of economic diversification, youth unemployment, and everyday corruption, to list a few. These issues can hardly be analyzed through wishfully-propelled narratives of “regime change” and the facile assumption that what guides the policies of Western powers and their allies is a commitment to democracy. In fact, if these same commentators could escape their caged prejudices they might realize that these very real issues are faced by many countries across the global south and beyond."

Screen Shot 2017-12-31 at 8.50.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-31 at 8.51.08 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-31 at 8.51.17 AM.png