• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What happen to the 1st batch of ahneh IT jobs stealers now....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
It all started since after 2002 dotcom crash.... and MSCSE screwed up their Window ME and Win 2000 Home and Enterprise program....

The pictures of thousands of ahneh take over IT started here. Young and cheap 1st batch of Indian ahnehs were in demand to take over the IT by storm worldwide. They are the first few batch of Indian students where India started the compulsory education for every Indians in this GenX and Y kids ....

Moving on....
Now today, where are these fake IT degree cheats now?

They are in their 40 y.o age now... married w kids who are now graduated with real degrees thanks to PAP open doors let them in to fuck Sinkies to joblessness....

Fake IT degrees ahneh can run but cannot hide... what are they doing today....

Ambition. With their success in IT background today they are ambitious to climb the IT industry to reach new height and forgotten that they are cheaters in the first place.

Where are they now in 2021? They can be dead or killed but has gone further to steal more higher paid IT jobs from real graduates...

Some fake degree IT workers like Remesh had moved on to banking industry to be bank investment officers thanks to PAP generosity to keep them for expensive condo rent seeking economy tenant...

Many of these fake degree ahneh have been given Sinkie citizenships and have had moved on get out of Singapore to 5 eye.

Cheats must move on cannot stay at same spot for long and now in one of the 5 eye nation. Where else can they go next?

Cheating job stealer criminals have worry to stay at the same spot and must move on to next target crime... super IT jobs paid in $100k a year type. They have by now forgotten their job stealing crimes but think they are FT talents from Singapore and a Singapore citizenship holders... thanks to PAP Son of LKY Loong again...

Pollution of criminal job stealer cheaters are in 5 eye now.... PAP has kicked their cans of worms down the roads and these worms are all over the 5 eye nations with real Singapore citizenships title holders... cannot fake citizenship certificate, or can they?

Crowdfund a project to track down these first few batches of fake degrees MSCSE ahneh and find out what they have been doing lately?

From here onwards we can see how well these GenX and Y cheaters have moved on with their life with fake degrees giving them quality life style in Singapore and flooding the 5 eye nations...

Then with search and use fire to get foxes out of their underground holes these job theives will be traced back to who are the masters behind these crimes .... PAP?

Where as PAP still keep these bad stocks with them for increase PAP votes up... 6 million population now...

Ummm.... every interesting time ahead to catch these early fake degrees ahneh ambition to move up their earnings in 5 eye and ask how well are they doing today?

Where are these cans of worms now???

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
its all along this way, so PAPigs MPs close one eye to all these fake papers ah neh even mslaysia slso hv those don know wat papers also recognused here, tks to 5l61%

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
its all along this way, so PAPigs MPs close one eye to all these fake papers ah neh even mslaysia slso hv those don know wat papers also recognused here, tks to 5l61%

One of the ways to get Loong is to expose those early batches of fake degree ahneh bankers and IT workers cross over to 5 eye with their Singapore citizenships and fake degrees working in Singapore.

Let the 5 eye fuck Loong for producing fake degree IT workers.

Stop the track and ahneh cannot get pass 5G eye and under watch... ah neh get stuck in Singapore.

Singapore is famous for Hub here hub there and truly a hub for producing fake degree ahnehs with Singapore citizenships cross to 5 eye stealing jobs there...

Loong can keep his fake degree IT workers in Singapore, who cares. But if this fake degree ahneh cross over tov5 eye steal jobs than is a different narrative.

These IT workers were the learn as they earn type, bypassing tough university courses, with a fake degree accepted by dodgy PAP...

So what that they are good IT workers in their jobs through learn as they earn method... it doesn't make them a genuine IT workers in the first place.

If everyone cheated like ahneh with PAP backup our boys will not be in Uber drivers and delivery jobs.

Why let ahneh in with fake degrees and why not give same privileges fake degrees to Singaporean NSF soldiers...

Last edited:

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
Supply over demand. Why pay more when you can get people who have everything to lose to work harder and not complain?

I've been a desktop engineer for 4 years since I graduated at 2000. I've work for myself since 2006. Covid nudge me back into safe haven but wages merely increases because government subsidies 30%.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Supply over demand. Why pay more when you can get people who have everything to lose to work harder and not complain?

I've been a desktop engineer for 4 years since I graduated at 2000. I've work for myself since 2006. Covid nudge me back into safe haven but wages merely increases because government subsidies 30%.

Don't blame yourself blame PAP.

More Computer Science engineers are in demand after dotcom crash. Good ones are kicked out become jobless and replaced by fake degree ahnehs... over more profits for companies to please shareholders.

What came together with sotcom boom again was the investment in residential property developments. Residential properties need tenant occupants and need foreigners to rents.

Then the dodgy biz of getting fake degree ahneh to fill up the vacant units are more important then pay more for good developers.

Now there are still shortages of developers and pay well....