• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What does the Vaxx do to your body? A description by higher dimensional being.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sharonandivo.weebly.com/blog/ivo-of-vega-i-told-you-so

I Told You So

Remember, Anons.... the only thing with wanting to say, "I told you so," is that the other party may not care.

This still leaves you powerless and wanting vindication. The ball is in their court, they hold the power until they decide to change their mind.

People like power. They love power over others sometimes.

Don't let yourself be victimized. Just walk on when someone won't acknowledge that you're right. You know that you are and your life is a path you walk with God.

If you waited for the whole world to agree with you, you would have a long wait.

Ivo: Your need to tell others that you were right before they were is indicative that you, too, operate in the power over others system. So let it go, let go the need to rub in the faces of others that you were right. What possible good does this do except create ill will between you? Everybody learns at their own pace, some sooner, some more slowly.

Me: It amazes me how many Anons are operating at 3D level still.

Ivo: They must deal with life on the physical level.

Me: Yes, but my point is that they are fighting fire with gasoline. The only thing that'll happen is more fire. If you're of duality consciousness, the power over others system, and you're out there telling others the news, you're going to be pretty upset when they don't believe you. Why? Because you expect others to believe what you have to say. You know you're right, of course. But really people can react to something any way they want to.

Ivo: Many people are still of divisive consciousness, not unity consciousness, fighting this fight. They are able to do so even with a divisive mindset, which was created in the Matrix. So they employ methods that continue to create division, when urging people to unify and fight together, to wake up and join the rest of the aware world. And these things must be looked at. One of the things is to rub it in the faces of others when they are right, this creates division because it makes the others wrong.

Stop making other people wrong. They will learn at their own pace.

Me: Yeah, how ironic. We're trying to achieve unity with a duality consciousness. That's like digging sand with a sieve.

Ivo: Those who are doing the work are changing as well.

Me: Maybe this video will help them, although I believe most Anons are too practical to listen to your “airy fairy” unity consciousness babble, Ivo.

Ivo: (smiling) That is their choice and their right. However at some point, they will have to listen. Many of you are going through an ascension process and when one fails to continue ascending to 5D they will be helped, but if efforts continue to be stalled, they will find themselves taken off planet. This is a one-way voyage for all to 5D. You can take some time but if you do not continue, you are not allowed to stagnate again. Because that is what happens when the human consciousness does not continue to evolve: It devolves. So you will be relocated to a planet or other dimension that suits you better and where you can learn your lesson at a pace more suitable to you. This is already happening.

Me: Yes, maybe that's what happened to Nick. He wasn't bothered doing all of this change so he checked out. I notice a lot of people are dying these days, sometimes disturbingly younger people. Then there's the scads of people who died from the vee, holy cow! Loads of them.

Ivo: Correct. These inoculations are capable of stopping the autonomic nervous system. The parasympathetic nervous system, which is the rest and digest function of the nervous system, is linked with the intuition. Since it is your intuition that they are attempting to shut off, often the autonomic nervous system is affected, so the heart stops or breathing stops. They are targeting the nervous system because they fear the parasympathetic nervous system which connects the body to the soul, and with this they can stop not only the parasympathetic nervous system response but other nervous system responses as well.

Because of course, with the ascension now, people are becoming multi-dimensional through the parasympathetic nervous system. This is their greatest fear – that of being seen and revealed. And this is what we do here.

Me: Nice. They're so sweet. Thank you for that layman's explanation of what the vee will do to you, Ivo.

Ivo: We understand that many of you have family members who do not believe you. We have compassion for you because we understand your concern for them.
Me: My entire family is probably vaxxed, including the grandchildren by now. I'm so afraid for them, I've cut myself off of communication with everyone. I don't want to sit by and listen to them making mistakes and poor choices, so after I got into it trying to convince my niece, I cut myself off of them. I have a pro-vaxx cousin in Holland who was on my facebook account, I cut her off. She asked to be friends again, twice, and I turned her away. I don't want to know what happens to them. I don't want to even think about it, because I know how your thoughts create your reality. I'd rather leave them to their own choices and not let me know about it.

I've already got one dead cousin as it is. He was in his 50's.

Will I go to them and say, “I told you so?” No, I won't. This is all being done in such a way that people wake up at their own rates, if they're even going to wake up. So I work on being accepting.

I'd rather not know what choices they're going to make, especially with my little grandniece I love so much. And this is as much acceptance as I can muster now.

As it sits, my entire family stands to be wiped out, due to their own poor choices. That's the threat I'm looking at now. I can't convince them otherwise. I've already tried. They don't want to listen.

I hope they would all live so I could rub it in their face, but I'm not inclined to be that way. I just hope they all live.

Remember folks, materialism created the Great Pacific Garbage Patch. Spirituality doesn't create residue.

Sharon and Ivo

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
This could become the next Netflix hit series called Conversations with My Penis

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
bump up this thread.

Me: Yes, maybe that's what happened to Nick. He wasn't bothered doing all of this change so he checked out. I notice a lot of people are dying these days, sometimes disturbingly younger people. Then there's the scads of people who died from the vee, holy cow! Loads of them.

Ivo: Correct. These inoculations are capable of stopping the autonomic nervous system. The parasympathetic nervous system, which is the rest and digest function of the nervous system, is linked with the intuition. Since it is your intuition that they are attempting to shut off, often the autonomic nervous system is affected, so the heart stops or breathing stops. They are targeting the nervous system because they fear the parasympathetic nervous system which connects the body to the soul, and with this they can stop not only the parasympathetic nervous system response but other nervous system responses as well.

Because of course, with the ascension now, people are becoming multi-dimensional through the parasympathetic nervous system. This is their greatest fear – that of being seen and revealed. And this is what we do here.

Me: Nice. They're so sweet. Thank you for that layman's explanation of what the vee will do to you, Ivo.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've already got one dead cousin as it is. He was in his 50's.

Will I go to them and say, “I told you so?” No, I won't. This is all being done in such a way that people wake up at their own rates, if they're even going to wake up. So I work on being accepting.

I'd rather not know what choices they're going to make, especially with my little grandniece I love so much. And this is as much acceptance as I can muster now.

As it sits, my entire family stands to be wiped out, due to their own poor choices. That's the threat I'm looking at now. I can't convince them otherwise. I've already tried. They don't want to listen.

I hope they would all live so I could rub it in their face, but I'm not inclined to be that way. I just hope they all live.
any unvaxxed or non-mrna vax witnessing the death of their friends, love ones, associates yet? i was naive to think that Singaporeans might get 60% unvaxxed - 40% vaxxed or 60% vaxxed -40% unvaxxed, never have i expect it to be 97%.

I have totally underestimated the dumbfuckingness, balllessnesss, "follow-the-rule"-ness of Singaporeans. you want to behave stupid, ball-less and no personal sovereignty development, then you die. It is that serious but do you realise the level of seriousness this is?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember folks, materialism created the Great Pacific Garbage Patch. Spirituality doesn't create residue.
Great statement. Dedicated to those who voted PAP for their selfish material needs, voted PAP for their business and professional convenience and profit rather than for the well-being of Singaporeans, society and future of the country...

WOW.. well-being of the future of Singaporeans , society and the country, this concept is too deep and hard for these people to understand , they only understand the future of their own pockets and bank accounts so they can buy material , sex and status to stand up tall, high and fully erected.

PAP : vote for me so you get all profits and status.
PAP: you must take vaccine to continue your allegiance, to be able to enter malls and restaurants.
Then you fucking die. Kind of like a scam or kanna conned.