• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of women that abuse other women then cry MeToo when they get abused by men?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women should be like this indeed. Salute! Got guts confront the man and 摊牌。No guts or don’t want to confront the man then diam diam lah. Unfortunately sia suay loser women always hit out at women instead while dare not blame men. Yikes!
And men should be like Elon musk and not loser men like @SOS with no ability AND jealous of winner men with good lover. It’s okay to have no ability but not okay to have no ability AND jealous AND turn around to insult good lover women okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And men should be like Elon musk and not loser men like @SOS with no ability AND jealous of winner men with good lover. It’s okay to have no ability but not okay to have no ability AND jealous AND turn around to insult good lover women okay?
And of course obviously a virgin is impossible to be a good lover.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@SOS go insult the men like elon musk lah. Why insult good lover? Don’t dare to take on your own gender so bully easy target woman? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw i should thank this criminal bully dog for making me realized that I am real super holy when the 300m doesn’t entice me a single bit to be a mistress hahaha
It makes my day indeed to feel so high class so super holy that I am not enticed and not moved a tiny bit by 300m separation fee to want to be a mistress unlike cheap Hakka ADULTERER @k1976 aka @AhMeng aka @slutty aka @SBFNews aka @nightsafari aka @Stickyballs etc clones own kind hakka Malaysian mistress of the century Mandy lieu that wants to be mistress with 300m separation fee - and adored and admired greatly by Malaysians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It makes my day indeed to feel so high class so super holy that I am not enticed and not moved a tiny bit by 300m separation fee to want to be a mistress unlike cheap Hakka ADULTERER @k1976 aka @AhMeng aka @slutty aka @SBFNews aka @nightsafari aka @Stickyballs etc clones own kind hakka Malaysian mistress of the century Mandy lieu that wants to be mistress with 300m separation fee - and adored and admired greatly by Malaysians.
A high class phoenix cum peacock not enticed by 300m will be a sell cb whore? Only in low class chicken and dogs’ dream indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or rather in their smelly prostitutes and sons of prostitutes’ evil criminal bully mouths. Pui!
Oh ya all these low class chicken and dogs if they are left to 自生自灭will 自甘堕落 degenerate to sell nude sell cb indeed while phoenix by nature and definition only will regenerate aka elevate and rise even from ash. Chicken and dogs obviously don’t even know what is a Phoenix. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya all these low class chicken and dogs if they are left to 自生自灭will 自甘堕落 degenerate to sell nude sell cb indeed while phoenix by nature and definition only will regenerate aka elevate and rise even from ash. Chicken and dogs obviously don’t even know what is a Phoenix. Pui!
IMG_4121.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better things to come from difficult times and challenging circumstances then can qualify to call phoenix lah. 自生自灭got difficulty and challenging circumstances only become a whore call what phoenix? Which woman that chose to sell nude sell cb become whore is not because of difficulties in life? You think possible it’s for fun? Take note I am not referring to women that are poor victims of human trafficking CRIMES and forced to become whores.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@SOS go insult the men like elon musk lah. Why insult good lover? Don’t dare to take on your own gender so bully easy target woman? Pui!
@SOS or is it you criminal bully dogs think that men got privilege and entitlement to sleep and have babies with multiple women at the same time and can show face while women cannot and that’s why you persecute a virgin as slut sleeping with others?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@SOS or is it you criminal bully dogs think that men got privilege and entitlement to sleep and have babies with multiple women at the same time and can show face while women cannot and that’s why you persecute a virgin as slut sleeping with others?
@SOS or it elon musk is richest man so you scared get sued and dare not insult and persecute him for sleeping with multiple women? To high class people like me this is a non issue and none of my business but it’s a big issue to you righteous criminal bully dogs on cheating, unfaithful etc crap. Why so quiet no comment?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Own self conversing with own self.

You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant don’t pretend I tag @SOS @k1976 etc is called I talking to myself woh. Even I talked to myself so what? Is that an evil like what you dogs are doing creating threads and making posts to harass me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@SOS or it elon musk is richest man so you scared get sued and dare not insult and persecute him for sleeping with multiple women? To high class people like me this is a non issue and none of my business but it’s a big issue to you righteous criminal bully dogs on cheating, unfaithful etc crap. Why so quiet no comment?
@SOS no comment of 渣男? No talk of men should be like this and that? Loser men are so harsh on women but so kind to men indeed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@SOS no comment of 渣男? No talk of men should be like this and that? Loser men are so harsh on women but so kind to men indeed. Pui!
So loser men harsh on women protect men, loser women also harsh on women protect men. What a lousy gender indeed for a winner self made woman always sabotaged by sia suay losers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So loser men harsh on women protect men, loser women also harsh on women protect men. What a lousy gender indeed for a winner self made woman always sabotaged by sia suay losers.
Only one kind of people can gain as woman: evil manipulative bitch that can manipulate men to their riches and power. Empress dowager lah. Real self made women always get sabotaged by jealous loser men and women that said women should be like this should be like that. A virgin cannot talk to man and get accused a slut whore mistress by sluts and sons of sluts. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only one kind of people can gain as woman: evil manipulative bitch that can manipulate men to their riches and power. Empress dowager lah. Real self made women always get sabotaged by jealous loser men and women that said women should be like this should be like that. A virgin cannot talk to man and get accused a slut whore mistress by sluts and sons of sluts. Pui!
Women should be this and that. Women should give everything and get nothing. Only evil manipulative bitches that act docile (when they are not) and can manipulate men to their riches and power are allowed to thrive.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women should be this and that. Women should give everything and get nothing. Only evil manipulative bitches that act docile (when they are not) and can manipulate men to their riches and power are allowed to thrive.
Women can only thrive as somebody’s wife somebody’s daughter lah. The key word is somebody and not nobody okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women can only thrive as somebody’s wife somebody’s daughter lah. The key word is somebody and not nobody okay?
Okay lah for nobody still can thrive if you are evil manipulative bitch that can manipulate your good nobody husband to do your bidding.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other kinds of so called successful women are all within men’s definition of what a woman should be - and can be only - good mother wife daughter. Aka must do everything for family and get nothing kind. While evil manipulative bitches can don’t do a thing also get everything and treated well by good husband that does her bidding.