• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of women that abuse other women then cry MeToo when they get abused by men?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t be surprised by women that think married or divorced women with no kids have easy life and are not as good as them and do not adore you just because you are not a mother like them.
They think they are fucking great as sacrificial mother.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Winner gender, country and race or whatever type of winner is always kind to their own kind while lousy inferior gender, country and race etc are always mean to their own kind indeed.
I have not met a single one that is kind while I met many that are unkind, proudly ganging up with men to harass and insult me a virgin as slut starting from slut in bed calling others slut kt latha. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My fate to have a shit life plagued by do evil act innocent abusive and manipulative dogs and bitches indeed.
Self entitled dogs and bitches that act holy act pure and think they are entitled to open their Ccb mouth to insult me virgin as slut or to make knocks or whistle to harass me. Knnbccb ill bred dogs and bitches that should be raped.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Self entitled dogs and bitches that act holy act pure and think they are entitled to open their Ccb mouth to insult me virgin as slut or to make knocks or whistle to harass me. Knnbccb ill bred dogs and bitches that should be raped.
Ill bred dogs and bitches from young to old. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They think they are fucking great just like how they think they are fucking pure when I am the real pure one.
Best example slut in bed calling others slut kt latha evil abusive and manipulative bitch that thinks she is fucking great fucking pure can insult other woman slut based on nothing but her Ccb mouth should be raped. How many sex partners does kt latha have to insult me virgin as slut? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Winner gender, country and race or whatever type of winner is always kind to their own kind while lousy inferior gender, country and race etc are always mean to their own kind indeed.
My fate to have lousy everything Knnbccb indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My fate to have a shit life plagued by do evil act innocent abusive and manipulative dogs and bitches indeed.
My fate for evil ingrate dogs and bitches that get good benefits from me to not just no thank you but turned around to abuse me from jb to spore. Pui!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Red alert !!! @ginfreely
Gansiokbin on a rampage In fb and continue to take photo of uncle's to masturbate at home at wee hours ..she also took bath daily at 345am after tiu by last customer :geek:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Red alert !!! @ginfreely
Gansiokbin on a rampage In fb and continue to take photo of uncle's to masturbate at home at wee hours ..she also took bath daily at 345am after tiu by last customer :geek:
Screenshot_20230905_160914_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230905_160922_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230905_160928_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230905_160935_Facebook.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant @sweetiepie should be dead tomorrow spamming and repeating evil filthy lies of me non stop. Pui!

You Cantonese scammer run road when self exposed went to jail for buying illegal goods and dare not say when I questioned you what did you buy? Must be some sia suay illegal goods that very few people bought and police will immediately know who you are if you say what you bought. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good easy life for men even as bad man thieves steal woman photo and smear woman slut whore mistress also can be adored by fellow men loser thieves while woman need to be so called good woman good mother wife daughter then can be adored by fellow women.
Good easy life for men can be real adulterer themselves like hakka son of slut whore @AhMeng aka @k1976 and yet act holy persecute me for years as Holy Virgin slut whore Knnbccb indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good easy life for men can be real adulterer themselves like hakka son of slut whore @AhMeng aka @k1976 and yet act holy persecute me for years as Holy Virgin slut whore Knnbccb indeed
Good easy life for men can be fake themselves while they act holy persecute women real virgin as fake holy slut Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to be Angmoh AND a man in my next life.
I will be a good man for sure. Those type with shoulder for woman. Not like useless dogs bad men here call themselves men when they not just no shoulder for woman but they are real adulterer yet so fake act holy to persecute woman for affair @AhMeng aka @k1976 hide in rat hole to spam lies and insult woman as Holy Virgin Slut while dare not take up my virgin test challenge. Knnbccb indeed