• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of women that abuse other women then cry MeToo when they get abused by men?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be a good man for sure. Those type with shoulder for woman. Not like useless dogs bad men here call themselves men when they not just no shoulder for woman but they are real adulterer yet so fake act holy to persecute woman for affair @AhMeng aka @k1976 hide in rat hole to spam lies and insult woman as Holy Virgin Slut while dare not take up my virgin test challenge. Knnbccb indeed
In fact I am a good woman too, just unfortunate to be a suay chee persecuted by bad men and woman acting holy when they are not pure not great themselves starting from slut in bed calling others slut kt latha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be a good man for sure. Those type with shoulder for woman. Not like useless dogs bad men here call themselves men when they not just no shoulder for woman but they are real adulterer yet so fake act holy to persecute woman for affair @AhMeng aka @k1976 hide in rat hole to spam lies and insult woman as Holy Virgin Slut while dare not take up my virgin test challenge. Knnbccb indeed
Where is real adulterer @AhMeng clone @SBFNews aka @k1976 with his proud hakka son of whore cheap evil dao Tao strategy to get married woman as mistress for easy exit? So cheap like his pahang whore mother indeed and think he is so clever to use other clones @k1976 to persecute me a virgin as sugar baby with his hakka pride Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would I want to be silly hokkien hero that sacrifice for others like you that adore traitors and are sia suay traitors? Pui!
In fact I am already a silly hokkien hero this life doing my clear shit jobs clearing up all shit for others to steal and rob from me after my hard work.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact I am already a silly hokkien hero this life doing my clear shit jobs clearing up all shit for others to steal and rob from me after my hard work.
Silly hokkien hero that rescued my hakka ex boss at SFC from being fired by sia. He said kt latha knows what she did when shit is all there and three or four finance managers came and go after shit hit the fan. But after shit is cleared, he said all are good staff woh.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would I want to be silly hokkien hero that sacrifice for others like you that adore traitors and are sia suay traitors? Pui!
Sacrifice my time doing free OT for others until 3 am at home to save others from being fired while ownself get fired. Should have just taken my own sweet time to clear the shit. What a silly hokkien hero indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly hokkien hero that rescued my hakka ex boss at SFC from being fired by sia. He said kt latha knows what she did when shit is all there and three or four finance managers came and go after shit hit the fan. But after shit is cleared, he said all are good staff woh.
This lousy boss should have been fired for causing all the shit in the first place. He got rescued and retired with grace thanks to me silly hokkien hero.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So good to be a sia suay criminal bully man or woman like slut in bed calling others slut kt latha can 无凭无据smear you and insult you a slut whore mistress and get saluted by fellow criminal bully dogs whereas a good woman even phoenix and peacock kena smeared slut whore mistress and fighting vicious bullying all alone also not good enough to be saluted.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So good to be a sia suay criminal bully man or woman like slut in bed calling others slut kt latha can 无凭无据smear you and insult you a slut whore mistress and get saluted by fellow criminal bully dogs whereas a good woman even phoenix and peacock kena smeared slut whore mistress and fighting vicious bullying all alone also not good enough to be saluted.
Not just not saluted for fighting against bullying but mock you and insult you for being fired for fighting office bullying.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just not saluted but criminal bully dogs will keep on 无凭无据to smear insult and harass a good Phoenix and peacock as chicken with their chicken and dog entitlement. Then when you point out their evil doing, shameless criminal bully dogs can act innocent and despite 有证有据can anyhow accuse you 强词夺理woh.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then you tell them you are a virgin impossible to be slut whore mistress, they say you are mental woh. Once dogs that think they are god say you are slut whore mistress means you are one woh. You state fact can anyhow accuse you are mental.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know why these sia suay dogs and bitches can 无凭无据accuse others slut whore mistress? Because they are cheap slut whore mistress themselves and whatever they accused me is a reflection of themselves like slut in bed calling others slut kt latha. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So good to be Angmoh man especially the richest man can have multiple women give birth for you weeks apart and no one condemn and insult you cheating unfaithful etc shit. The women also not complaining. People ownself happy can liao, who are act holy act pure dogs to judge and persecute others? Pui! Angmoh the best!
IMG_4120.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know why these sia suay dogs and bitches can 无凭无据accuse others slut whore mistress? Because they are cheap slut whore mistress themselves and whatever they accused me is a reflection of themselves like slut in bed calling others slut kt latha. Pui!

Act holy act pure but real dirty dogs and bitches always are the bastards and bitches that judge others while real pure real holy people like me don’t give a shit to who is having sex with who. Proven beyond doubt by act holy act pure but busted real hakka ADULTERER @k1976 aka @AhMeng aka @slutty aka @SBFNews is best proof ownself cheap adulterer but persecute me a virgin as slut whore mistress for years. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Act holy act pure but real dirty dogs and bitches always are the bastards and bitches that judge others while real pure real holy people like me don’t give a shit to who is having sex with who. Proven beyond doubt by act holy act pure but busted real hakka ADULTERER @k1976 aka @AhMeng aka @slutty aka @SBFNews is best proof ownself cheap adulterer but persecute me a virgin as slut whore mistress for years. Yikes!
I don’t give a shit who is slut whore mistress as long as they don’t turn around to judge and persecute me a virgin as slut whore mistress while they adore and admire their own kind @k1976 proud idol Malaysian hakka mistress Mandy lieu with 300m separation fee. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t give a shit who is slut whore mistress as long as they don’t turn around to judge and persecute me a virgin as slut whore mistress while they adore and admire their own kind @k1976 proud idol Malaysian hakka mistress Mandy lieu with 300m separation fee. Yikes!
Btw i should thank this criminal bully dog for making me realized that I am real super holy when the 300m doesn’t entice me a single bit to be a mistress hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So good to be Angmoh man especially the richest man can have multiple women give birth for you weeks apart and no one condemn and insult you cheating unfaithful etc shit. The women also not complaining. People ownself happy can liao, who are act holy act pure dogs to judge and persecute others? Pui! Angmoh the best! View attachment 188696
Women should be like this indeed. Salute! Got guts confront the man and 摊牌。No guts or don’t want to confront the man then diam diam lah. Unfortunately sia suay loser women always hit out at women instead while dare not blame men. Yikes!