• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of Cantonese dogs that suka suka hide in rat hole start threads defame Gansiokbin as chicken and serial liar?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See Gansiokbin hokkien virgin good to bully? Knnbccb 欺人太甚的狗
You Cantonese dogs do defamation crimes to me is called I am serial liar Knnbccb what did I do? I talk to men and women is called I am a slut? Knnbccb Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything I state facts is called I tell lies from whistles to knocks. And everything I didn’t say I didn’t do said I say i got cancer and I did this did that Knnbccb
Cantonese dogs serial liar criminals smear you as chicken slut must accept and cannot say you are virgin. Is called you tell lies you are serial liar Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything I state facts is called I tell lies from whistles to knocks. And everything I didn’t say I didn’t do said I say i got cancer and I did this did that Knnbccb
Got picture of whistle Cantonese dogs say don’t have, got video of whistle say don’t have. Not called serial liar criminals then called what?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got picture of whistle Cantonese dogs say don’t have, got video of whistle say don’t have. Not called serial liar criminals then called what?
Cantonese dogs can be serial liar called you chicken demand you to prove to them you are virgin. This is called what? 颠倒是非黑白 barbarians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese dogs can be serial liar called you chicken demand you to prove to them you are virgin. This is called what? 颠倒是非黑白 barbarians.
Hide in rat hole Cantonese dogs sons of chicken for power liao suka suka start thread defame Gansiokbin create issue out of no issue and put words into your mouth and then accused you serial liar so clever so smart barbarians Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey doggies go to my Facebook and open your ccb Cantonese dog son of chicken mouth and don’t hide in rat hole act garang under @Leongsam pimp protection. Pui!
@meaninglesslife Why don’t you go to my facebook and make your serial liar and chicken defamation comments of me and run off and said good night to feel like a winner? Because you know you are the serial liar criminal that will be caught. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up serial liar criminal @meaninglesslife everyday tell lies to harm me and turned around to accuse me what he is. A Cantonese dog son of chicken serial liar vicious bully that made murder attempts to Gansiokbin busted by heaven. Pui!
I standby EVERYTHING I SAID FROM LJ MCCULLY TO KT LATHA TO NUSA DUTA CANTONESE NEIGHBORS FROM HELL TO MY BROTHER TO MY CANTONESE SISTER IN LAW THAT BULLIED MY MOTHER UNLIKE @meaninglesslife YOUR SERIAL LIAR CANTONESE DOG SON OF CHICKEN LIES SAID IN ANONYMITY HIDING IN RAT HOLE DOING DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
TO : GANSIOKBIN's Ex MIL and SIL

Would be grateful if you both can verify with your side of the story as regards GANSIOKBIN's serious allegation that both of you were scheming to murder her.

Hey you Cantonese dog son of chicken @meaningless unlike you serial liar criminal bully hiding in rat hole do defamation crimes to me 见不得光的狗 Feel free to quote everything i said because not a single lie that i said to harm anyone. But many people harmed me in life