• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what a laugh

SinghSons

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only one will work, the rest onlookers, take their own sweet time, sing song and sometimes on the phone, that is nehs.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
some work going on outside my place ..... 4 ah nehs presently supervising 1 ah neh who is digging. :biggrin:

The government has been saying all along and they are right to the tee.

We need FT to create jobs, as you had witnessed for every one job they created 4 more.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some work going on outside my place ..... 4 ah nehs presently supervising 1 ah neh who is digging. :biggrin:
This sympton is known as "Kek Leng Kia Gang. Jit Geh Zoh Gang, Zhap Geh Kua" literally, it means Kek Leng Kia Job, One person doing work, 10 person watching.

中国Power

Alfrescian
Loyal
Complain? Then you guys should do the job. No taker right?

Who is the bigger idiot here. The 5 ah neh or the sinkie who employed them?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Job creation in Sinkieland.

Also another form of job creation: dig open the road, fill it up, dig it open again, fill it up again. Rinse and repeat.