• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What’s the probability of ahmeng getting all my face features correct to such details without stealing my photos?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you circumcise your small left eye, reduce your big nose through surgery, get orthodontic treatment for those bunny teeth and liposuction off those fats around your face and neck? You may feel a lot better about yourself then. With an improved self-esteem, you should be able to find someone to give your love tunnel some long overdue loving. This will result in the release of oxytocin, your body's love hormones. It will help to make you a more likeable person.
Blah blah blah I think I look ok, so you can save your comments for yourself racist Malay sinkie traitor bullying chinese Singaporean woman calling me ugly!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exact words from Singapore defamation act on

Slander of women

4. Words spoken and published which impute unchastity or adultery to any woman or girl shall not require special damage to render them actionable.

Police should catch all these unenlightened people and send to jail and not ask people to pursue civil action!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like you don’t understand science when the research already proven beyond doubt the two dogs @eatshitndie and @AhMeng stole my photos.
thank you for the compliments. it's not easy to "steal" your photo. it requires a special skill in cyber forensics and csi to dig deep into a crevice surrounded by cobwebs. if i have inadvertently stumbled upon your photo online, consider yourself a cyber celebrity as it's not easy to retain one's photo in the top 6.9 pages of a sophisticated image search algorithm without the combination of luck, love, lube, and looseness of (your) lips. you give away too much of yourself. need to divulge less of your personal life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you for the compliments. it's not easy to "steal" your photo. it requires a special skill in cyber forensics and csi to dig deep into a crevice surrounded by cobwebs. if i have inadvertently stumbled upon your photo online, consider yourself a cyber celebrity as it's not easy to retain one's photo in the top 6.9 pages of a sophisticated image search algorithm without the combination of luck, love, lube, and looseness of (your) lips. you give away too much of yourself. need to divulge less of your personal life.
Don’t come and push the blame to me when I only said the JB housing estate I bought and ccb Malaysians thieves went to dig out my name and nric from their government website that has zero security! You are the sinkie traitor dog criminal in cahoots. Pui!

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
after realizing auntie gin's true look must withdraw my "ravishing beauty" accolade. and the wanking also stops.
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
University of Adelaide School of Medicine PhD student, Teghan Lucas, used a database containing anthropometric (face and body) measurements of almost 4,000 individuals to search for duplicate faces. She found that when seven facial metric traits were used (measurements of the head and facial features), she was unable to find any two faces that matched.

Furthermore, through mathematical equations, she discovered that by using a combination of eight facial metric traits, the probability of finding two faces with the same measurements in the general population was less than one in a trillion. The study was published in the journal Forensic Science International.
Up up

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Out of 4000 people, using seven facial traits cannot even find two faces that matched. What’s the probability of esnd pulling a random photo and @AhMeng can name five face traits that matched my face? Zero probability. Two thieves caught with solid proof.
100% scientific proof. No slander!