• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What’s the probability of ahmeng getting all my face features correct to such details without stealing my photos?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
6E07A103-6332-4010-BDA6-69E5211A9E8E.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Five distinct features matched to such unique details. And dare not answer my questioning!
Zero probability that it’s a coincidence and the two dogs @eatshitndie and @AhMeng didn’t steal my photos. Time will tell indeed who are the real horrid characters pretending and blatant denial and turn around to do vicious character assassination of me to cover up your crimes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zero probability that it’s a coincidence and the two dogs @eatshitndie and @AhMeng didn’t steal my photos. Time will tell indeed who are the real horrid characters pretending and blatant denial and turn around to do vicious character assassination of me to cover up your crimes!
So horrid character indeed to steal my Facebook photos and still dare to gloat on my face features. Real Low class and evil dishonest ccb Malaysian thief @AhMeng no matter where you live. Spin ccb lies some more that my firecrackers harassment by ccb Malaysians for years is imaginary when they are fucking loud bombs that happened at all hours before.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You are so stupid liar. I asked for good wishes and advice in my sleep apnea thread but no see you give me.

I seek your forgiveness and understanding and I have no experience in this matter. My sleep problem is insomnia by which I was given Prozac as this insomnia was a result of depression and anxiety. Took a long time for Bumrungrad’s doctors to diagnose until they sent me to Dr Spane a psychiatrist. Thanks to him my condition is much better now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spinning another lie by starting another thread instead of responding to your lies against @Bonut ... Your whataboutery doesn't work anymore. :rolleyes:

Lol :biggrin:
You are talking the reverse when it’s him spinning lies of me based on hot air denying his toilet bowl insults. I already replied but he is repeatedly lying in denial. When I go reply AGAIN is not for you to dictate when my thread here is based on solid evidence of your theft with solid probability of zero getting such coincidence without stealing my photos.