• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What’s the probability of ahmeng getting all my face features correct to such details without stealing my photos?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You are talking the reverse when it’s him spinning lies of me based on hot air denying his toilet bowl insults. When I go reply is not for you to dictate when my thread here is based on solid evidence of your theft with solid probability of zero getting such coincidence without stealing my photos.
Lol :biggrin:
Save your energy. It doesn't work with me. :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please tell me how many Singaporeans have looks of one eye big one eye small, one big nose and two bugs bunny teeth and one round face and fats around the neck?
Who is the not honest one denying theft here? You @AhMeng is the dishonest shit calling me one. I have proof of your theft by this solid probability of zero coincidence. You leh? Nothing but your personal judgement based on hot air.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you love that picture so much :rolleyes:, I have just spoken to the Chief editor of Vogue. :roflmao:. This cover should be out in the next issue. Enjoy your stardom :biggrin:

View attachment 45283
KNN KNN KNN @ginfreely look like

yufa.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
University of Adelaide School of Medicine PhD student, Teghan Lucas, used a database containing anthropometric (face and body) measurements of almost 4,000 individuals to search for duplicate faces. She found that when seven facial metric traits were used (measurements of the head and facial features), she was unable to find any two faces that matched.

Furthermore, through mathematical equations, she discovered that by using a combination of eight facial metric traits, the probability of finding two faces with the same measurements in the general population was less than one in a trillion. The study was published in the journal Forensic Science International.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
University of Adelaide School of Medicine PhD student, Teghan Lucas, used a database containing anthropometric (face and body) measurements of almost 4,000 individuals to search for duplicate faces. She found that when seven facial metric traits were used (measurements of the head and facial features), she was unable to find any two faces that matched.

Furthermore, through mathematical equations, she discovered that by using a combination of eight facial metric traits, the probability of finding two faces with the same measurements in the general population was less than one in a trillion. The study was published in the journal Forensic Science International.
Out of 4000 people, using seven facial traits cannot even find two faces that matched. What’s the probability of esnd pulling a random photo and @AhMeng can name five face traits that matched my face? Zero probability. Two thieves caught with solid proof.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN ugly horny bitch shut up la so ugly still talk so much suck cock now KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Out of 4000 people, using seven facial traits cannot even find two faces that matched. What’s the probability of esnd pulling a random photo and @AhMeng can name five face traits that matched my face? Zero probability. Two thieves caught with solid proof.

Proven again @Bonut you are telling lies of me anyhow shout caught when I always do investigations, never anyhow conclude people caught or telling lies based on hot air.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are talking the reverse when it’s him spinning lies of me based on hot air denying his toilet bowl insults. I already replied but he is repeatedly lying in denial. When I go reply AGAIN is not for you to dictate when my thread here is based on solid evidence of your theft with solid probability of zero getting such coincidence without stealing my photos.
The only reason I deny is because you failed to prove.

You made a hollow accusation, from public toilet to now become toilet bowl.

So you admit I didn't call you a public toilet?

And you can't prove i didn't call you slut, whore and mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only reason I deny is because you failed to prove.

You made a hollow accusation, from public toilet to now become toilet bowl.

So you admit I didn't call you a public toilet?

And you can't prove i didn't call you slut, whore and mistress.
Why should I admit when you did insult woman toilet bowl and that’s obviously me you are insulting. You can repeat lies but the truth remains.