• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What’s the difference between high class humans and low class dogs and bitches?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
High class human when they do not like certain people they just keep away and stay quiet. Low glass dogs and bitches on the other hand will feel entitled to trample on people they don’t like by dirty dog tricks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
High class human when they do not like certain people they just keep away and stay quiet. Low glass dogs and bitches on the other hand will feel entitled to trample on people they don’t like by dirty dog tricks.
Nothing to do with wealth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is best exemplified by my treatment of kt latha and her treatment of me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is best exemplified by my treatment of kt latha and her treatment of me.
And also proven by Malaysian Chinese and Indian treatment of me. So @JiuHuKia you Malaysian dogs snakes sons of chickens have proven yourselves inferior to me the Singaporean and it’s nothing to do with wealth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And also proven by Malaysian Chinese and Indian treatment of me. So @JiuHuKia you Malaysian dogs snakes sons of chickens have proven yourselves inferior to me the Singaporean and it’s nothing to do with wealth.
@JiuHuKia i am superior to you the evil, low class and cheap Malaysian and sinkie dogs and bitches so proud to steal slander and harass me.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me guess, ur under the low class group rite? :biggrin:

(waiting for response..canton chicken, pahang whore, etc... :biggrin: )

Last edited:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my more than 3 years in Spore flying college, I stayed away from kt latha and didn’t do a thing to her. High class or not?
u belong to the bird talk class...
8c0612435ed898b6e8e7e980e7fc1bed.jpg

:geek: