• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We unconditionally surrender to Kopi & Triad Gangs

GeylangPimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the recent relentless onslaught of kopisai and his triad gangs in this forum we all had been overwhelmed. I therefore declare our unconditional surrender and promise we will kwai kwai from now on. Please have mercy on us opposition supporters and neutral bystanders.

You and your gang win, period. Also please tell us where to sign up as pappy dogs and internet brigade. Thank you for your mercy.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the recent relentless onslaught of kopisai and his triad gangs in this forum we all had been overwhelmed. I therefore declare our unconditional surrender and promise we will kwai kwai from now on. Please have mercy on us opposition supporters and neutral bystanders.

You and your gang win, period. Also please tell us where to sign up as pappy dogs and internet brigade. Thank you for your mercy.

Infernal affairs, join the PAP and get benefit, while voting oppies. Huat ah!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Escher , the snake head , has turned turtle and is hiding under some soiled panty which he used to cleanse his vulval mouth....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Easy to spot and identify them.
The ones who speak loudest against the PAP
are the ones you should seek to associate
They are the genuine IBs...
The rest are just play play only....
kopisai is just sai...don't put the blame on him.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
after they had been systematically decimated by one single person HK14K, all of them disappeared . turned tail and vanished....

now we can have some nice music, peace , sanity and harmony here ....thank you HK14K...

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Escher , the snake head , has turned turtle and is hiding under some soiled panty which he used to cleanse his vulval mouth....

You go look for an unflushed toilet bowl with turds and tissue floating inside and dunk your fucking head below water line and sing muckchulah stinkapura a hundred times
You soul might then be redeemed
If not sing another 100 times

jw5

Loyal
I have been a member (hehehe) of this esteemed forum since 1999 and will never surrender to that fucktard! NEVER! :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You go look for an unflushed toilet bowl with turds and tissue floating inside and dunk your fucking head below water line and sing muckchulah stinkapura a hundred times

dont keh keh liao lah...your plot has been exposed..now you can exit with graciousness..
no more toilet cleaning and flushing...good byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....heheheeeeeeeeee

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have been a member (hehehe) of this esteemed forum since 1999 and will never surrender to that fucktard! NEVER! :biggrin:

you are not the only one intellectual turd. you have transformed from a saint to a demon, from a gentleman to a genitalist,from a respected poet to a vulval clown. you have fallen from grace. your seniority is no mark of your self esteem and respect. you are a goner - screwed mindlessly and now you are talking big. show some humility and respect for you will return....thank you fuckface!

jw5

Loyal
you are not the only one intellectual turd. you have transformed from a saint to a demon, from a gentleman to a genitalist,from a respected poet to a vulval clown. you have fallen from grace. your seniority is no mark of your self esteem and respect. you are a goner - screwed mindlessly and now you are talking big. show some humility and respect for you will return....thank you fuckface!

Go fuck yourself cheebyekia. :biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
verbal diarrhea from his arsehole that he think is is head

l

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all you useless dumb founded shit heads
kopiauntie suddently re surfaced ,but no unexpected
ah guan came rushing in, narong over slept and got fuck up
esher is losing the plot
whoami withoutyou and the whole lot of you clowns

Hm...how come i also involved sia...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

your spam will be infracted once again and you will be history
but again, you are the angtua here, so do whatever you like
you have lost everything - not even a little trace of credibility
gone case liao iB snake head...

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your spam will be infracted once again and you will be history
but again, you are the angtua here, so do whatever you like
you have lost everything - not even a little trace of credibility
gone case liao iB snake head...

I think I should fit my chihuahua with a condom before I let him out.

While HK might be an unwanted spawn of my torrid nights, I think you to be an unwanted spawn of my chihuahua.

In meantime, go hunt for that toilet bowl to sink your head into below water line to sing muckchula stinkapura 3 hundred times

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
after they had been systematically decimated by one single person HK14K, all of them disappeared . turned tail and vanished....

now we can have some nice music, peace , sanity and harmony here ....thank you HK14K...

Escher looks nothing to me except a fool.

Cause he likes to clone himself with tonnes of accounts, he also think everyone is like him so coward. Trying to act smart, mature infront of me but his actions betrayed him. Look at his post, submitting a post twice with the same content just for cursing n swearing.

Escher, so what if you're older than me but inside your head is nothing but yr mum's organs.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Verbal diarrhea

Your mom moan and squeal for more and more and more from me
Did she squeal the same when she fuck her husband?

She will tell you I am a better fuck than whom she married to now.
I screwed her non stop for 5 fucking solid hours.
How long your paper father can fuck? 5 minutes?