• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We unconditionally surrender to Kopi & Triad Gangs

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Escher looks nothing to me except a fool.

Cause he likes to clone himself with tonnes of accounts, he also think everyone is like him so coward. Trying to act smart, mature infront of me but his actions betrayed him. Look at his post, submitting a post twice with the same content just for cursing n swearing.

Escher, so what if you're older than me but inside your head is nothing but yr mum's organs.
This clown is IHP. Confirm + chop :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With the recent relentless onslaught of kopisai and his triad gangs in this forum we all had been overwhelmed. I therefore declare our unconditional surrender and promise we will kwai kwai from now on. Please have mercy on us opposition supporters and neutral bystanders.

You and your gang win, period. Also please tell us where to sign up as pappy dogs and internet brigade. Thank you for your mercy.

Lame attempt at self-depreciating humour. Or you could even be kopiuncle himself indulging in another bout of vulgar self-absorption.

Either way, know that I have zapped you. Wanna zap me back? Get one of your infP pals to do it. FUCK YOU.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your mom moan and squeal for more and more and more from me
Did she squeal the same when she fuck her husband?

She will tell you I am a better fuck than whom she married to now.
I screwed her non stop for 5 fucking solid hours.
How long your paper father can fuck? 5 minutes?
How your mother have sex with her customers I'm simply not interested.

Is it because yr mum is a whore which result in you having a negative character?

Take good care of yr mum, she can't even remember who's yr biological father.

GeylangPimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lame attempt at self-depreciating humour. Or you could even be kopiuncle himself indulging in another bout of vulgar self-absorption.

Either way, know that I have zapped you. Wanna zap me back? Get one of your infP pals to do it. FUCK YOU.

Whatever.

Yes you had zapped me indeed however I do not blame you except I want to ask you why do I deserve to be zapped when I am telling the truth? You say I am stirring shit, am I? Just look at the forum these days, it's gone to the dogs. Does the truth hurt for you? You are a laojiao but it laughable that you do not pick up the sarcasm. Anyway so be it, send your clones to zap me, I deserved it for telling the truth.

And fuck you too.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

another intellectual turd like jw5...but you're slightly ,yes only a hair length difference, better than that intellectual flop...
well I don't zap people....because I do not have the power to do so..if you want me to up you, I can...and you know, I did for good ,reasonable and sensible posts....

your obsession with kopisaism is very disturbing for an intellectual giant like your goodself....if it is Escher, it's okay because he is IB snake head...but for an
intelligent guy like your goodself, it is disappointing...

open your eyes, open your minds, whiten your hearts > you might see things clearer...good morning !!! have a nice weekend....muak!!!!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have been a member (hehehe) of this esteemed forum since 1999 and will never surrender to that fucktard! NEVER! :biggrin:

hi there

1. jw, bingo!
2. 5 thumbs up.
3. exactly, we are no dafter sheep that need to be led or instructed.
4. when to bonk, when to eat, what to choose etc.
5. we are our own persons:kma:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think I should fit my chihuahua with a condom before I let him out.

While HK might be an unwanted spawn of my torrid nights, I think you to be an unwanted spawn of my chihuahua.

In meantime, go hunt for that toilet bowl to sink your head into below water line to sing muckchula stinkapura 3 hundred times

try harder snake head...worming yourself into the wrong hole always...haha...stupid idiot fool! good morning Saturday!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good morning all brothers here
Singapore rocks round the clock
and this forum is the bestest
esp with clowns like TFBH,Jw5.Laucb, and Escher snake head leading the circus....have a nice weekend..muak!!!!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good morning all brothers here
Singapore rocks round the clock
and this forum is the bestest
esp with clowns like TFBH,Jw5.Laucb, and Escher snake head leading the circus....have a nice weekend..muak!!!!

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. kopi, do hold your horses leh.
3. so early in the morning, machiam loud hoh.
4. cool it mah:biggrin:

GeylangPimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopi holding his horses? No way since the start of this thread kopi had been riding high in victory mood. One post after another macham victory speeches.

kopi kopi you're the king of the jungle now, you've won we've lost, so here's your deserving crown,

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Throw that spawn of my chihuahua fucking a bitch somewhere into ignore and you see that piece of shit no more
All you see is that he is trying to talk with his head in below waterline of unflushed toilet bowl with bubbles and bubbles cuming out.
But then, he might be trying to sing the muckjulah stinkapura a dozen times in honor to smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY

The best part is that turd heads like him got to read us to report to their fucking paymasters.

WE DO NOT NEED TO READ THEM
LIKE I NEVER READ THE FUCKING ST FOR THE LAST 20++ YEARS

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopi holding his horses? No way since the start of this thread kopi had been riding high in victory mood. One post after another macham victory speeches.

kopi kopi you're the king of the jungle now, you've won we've lost, so here's your deserving crown,

thank you sir
thank you..kamsiah...terimah kasih...xiAxia.......
those grand stand pillars of honour
belong to the chopped pride of Escher and his CB Gang
Hallelujah!!! Majulah Siingapura!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Throw that spawn of my chihuahua fucking a bitch somewhere into ignore and you see that piece of shit no more
All you see is that he is trying to talk with his head in below waterline of unflushed toilet bowl with bubbles and bubbles cuming out.
But then, he might be trying to sing the muckjulah stinkapura a dozen times in honor to smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY

The best part is that turd heads like him got to read us to report to their fucking paymasters.

WE DO NOT NEED TO READ THEM
LIKE I NEVER READ THE FUCKING ST FOR THE LAST 20++ YEARS

Escher you got nothing left
except to toy with you chiwawa
pathetic...how the woodbridge staff treating you
ok..if bad, let me know..i will talk to the chief there...