• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We don't want 6.9m population. What can we do?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Other than voting pap out, we can also create empathy among them even where it is lacking.

Getting them to have homestay with the foreign "talents" and their families would be a good start.

what a pathetic comment from the resident intellectual snob....

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yah lor all empty talk
no action
when we wake up
it's already a nightmare gone

u love foreign trash so much. u like to go outside mustafa and hook up with your bangla toyboy and go hotel let them screw backside? next time want to go, go alone. don't bring your grandchildren along.

JuliaScissors

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong with 7 or 8 million Singaporeans in the Republic Of Singapore? It will make this place ROCK LIKE HELL!!!

1. Your ancestors are immigrants.Why deprive others of this chance to come to this golden mine to prosper?
2. Immigrants is good for the economy. The more the better.The economy will boomz!!! Otherwise the malls will be empty.
3. Singaporeans are in fact a country of immigrants.So what is the big angst over more mass immigration ? The more the merrier!!!
4. Immigrants do work many Singaporeans do not wish to even touch or smell.We need foreign workers badly.
5. Mass immigration is good for a racial mix. Only those opponents are racially inclined. Singapore is now multi-national.
6. Singapore is built by our ancestors and immigrants without them, we will still be a big swampland and barren ground.
7. Immigrants like all of us want a better life for themselves and for their loved ones.Why are we being so selfish and myopic?
8. Immigration adds diversity and spice up our lives with different cultures,different faces and different colourful people .
9. The more people we have, the more our economy will grow and the more prosperous we will be. Why curb immigration?
10. Although we are small, we can still use many areas for the intake of more immigrants. We have enough space!!!

Old Uncle welcome 10 million people in Singapore. This will make Singapore the bustling HUB OF ASIA, THE NEW YORK OF ASIA AND THE MONACO OF ASIA....MAJULAH SINGAPURA!!!

Is it?
women_kim_kardashian_middle_finger_desktop_2220x3055_hd-wallpaper-870346.jpg

Attachments

• women_kim_kardashian_middle_finger_desktop_2220x3055_hd-wallpaper-870346.jpg
    women_kim_kardashian_middle_finger_desktop_2220x3055_hd-wallpaper-870346.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Other than voting pap out, we can also create empathy among them even where it is lacking.

Getting them to have homestay with the foreign "talents" and their families would be a good start.

Yeah, be hospitable and invite the FT guests to sleep in the master bedroom with your missus. :biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stop being a cyber hooligan and behaving like a thug
you have already infracted me

so if you want to ban me, just go ahead
no need to ask my permission

good to take 10 days rest.....be my guest your TWIT!!!!

ok, i think got others want to zap u till u sub zero. lol! will find out who they are and have a combine ops with them on you. wow! new year only u already offended so many people!!!

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
stop being a cyber hooligan and behaving like a thug
you have already infracted me

so if you want to ban me, just go ahead
no need to ask my permission

good to take 10 days rest.....be my guest your TWIT!!!!

Kopi I am beginning that you are a shared nick because you are quite a few personalities. Sometimes you are this zen like person, sometimes you are objective, then sometimes you go a little overboard with the praises for the PAP and then I wonder about your credibility. Perhaps a little more consistency is needed to settle you down. i don't think you are a bad person anyways.

Not that I am looking to insult you or anything but just an objective view from what I see sometimes.

Poleetics

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can super intelligent ministers not know that this is unsustainable?

Ans: eh..I do enough to maintain gdp, so i can enjoy my bonus and golden pension lah. The next gen leaders will sort out their own probs later.

Like financial sector..no need to pay back bonuses if things turn sour. So ironically, what is presented as courageous long-term planning may be driven by shorter term self interests, deluded or otherwise. Sad.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok, i think got others want to zap u till u sub zero. lol! will find out who they are and have a combine ops with them on you. wow! new year only u already offended so many people!!!

got many others want to zAP me , an old uncle??? just go ahead

there is only one master clone with his kakis...MOO!!!!!!!!!!!!boo!!!!!!!!!!!Boo!!! MOO!!!!!

you are a cyber thug, a cyber hooligan, a cyber bully...only infract and bully old people........no shame!!!!

you TWIT!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi I am beginning that you are a shared nick because you are quite a few personalities. Sometimes you are this zen like person, sometimes you are objective, then sometimes you go a little overboard with the praises for the PAP and then I wonder about your credibility. Perhaps a little more consistency is needed to settle you down. i don't think you are a bad person anyways.

Not that I am looking to insult you or anything but just an objective view from what I see sometimes.

MY DEAR RAFFLESIAN with that PROMETHEAN FLAME
i am disappoiinted with your intellect
don't be like that arrogant snob jw5
wrong perceptions and an inflated ego
got everything wrong
yet said he is still very intellectually strong

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
got many others want to zAP me , an old uncle??? just go ahead

there is only one master clone with his kakis...MOO!!!!!!!!!!!!boo!!!!!!!!!!!Boo!!! MOO!!!!!

you are a cyber thug, a cyber hooligan, a cyber bully...only infract and bully old people........no shame!!!!

you TWIT!!!!

please don't forget, my SIFU DRIFTER , is a very forgiving man, a magnanimous man, a kind and compassionate man.. I am his disciple here and I am still learning from his great spiritual awakening.

You look at the MOO fella, kept infracting me out of anger, out of vengence, out of hatred, out of spite, out of envy and jealousy...this MOO is doomed....nothing but a dumb TWITTY BULLY...a CYBER CHUMPS!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you are admitting that you and your clones and those sharing your MOO NICK are launching an annihilation attack on KOPiuncle ....just go ahead lah.

I need a rest too. Haha...I never realise you are so stupid and so dumb-founded despite your great intellectual knowledge. Disappointed. You must be a clone of the resident poet and great intellectual here JW5. Smart,intelligent and highly respected, but no EQ and no insight and no wisdom. You should go and learn from my SIFU....:smile: