• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We Are So In Love

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're still clueless and no one can help you. You were here when QXD was posting pictures of faeces and when the army was spamming the entire Coffeeshop and Political folder with anti-LTB postings. Leongsam and his mods did a good job of cleaning up. Instead of some form of appreciation, all you know is to accuse and jump to conclusions when someone starts hitting where it hurts -- you naivete. I guess many of us by now must have noticed that's the sore point for you, like how some massage customers suddenly shriek when the Gua Jen auntie hits their tender area.
Same shit excuses given by Srewball, are you really his lackey? If you are the maid between your master and the dog, just say so, LOL.

The facts that you 2 turn a blind eye on your doggie running around and do nothing about it.

And you still can go and lecturing others how to behave in this forum? you are a cheebye double standard fucker :biggrin:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The work of a Mod

And if a clueless guy like me can see you 2 not doing anything about your dog, the rest are more clueless than me and cant see?

Use your fucking smart brain lah CB Kia. The rest of us are mocking at you and you still dun realise it :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyoh! Why my darling kenna gang raped? Because good counsel was interpreted as assentations?

Tsk...tsk.....tsk....and Alamak!!!....What the hell is this?

Hahaha, dun act chivalrous, my 4x banning in 2 weeks was you all along, it was confirmed by a mod who saw it in the admin log

Aiyoh Alamak! Picha lobang how can? You sabo people you know?????

That was why I had asserted in my thread......

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....-shown-that-if-you-ally-yourself-to-Alamaking

:rolleyes:
This forum's history had shown that if you ally yourself to Alamaking.........

You will not have a happy ending here.......The Hiao Cheebye Sei Hao Hai is poison.......Need I say more?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

As usual, TFBH lets his dog do the dirty talking, whahahahah

Alamak! Why you let the cat out of the bag about your 4x banning? Was that before your threat to issue a lawyer's letter or after? Cannot betray your friends like that! Tsk...tsk...tsk...

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL, you still didnt directly answer my question, you keep naming people and condemn their flaws, why you didnt comment anything about Debonerman?

you can call me a blur fellow, but you still set the double standard here, isnt it?

Confirmed? Double confirmed?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you fucking blind? did he do that to me only?

And it's the truth that nothing is done to the dog, and the 2 wise men keep preaching how to have a good forum and scrutinize other forummers but that dog.

I do that to who else har?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hmmm...I got it. Thanks. It's about the clone sisters right?....... Hao Hai and Hai Hao!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

LOL, you are so dumb, you dunno what is a reply with quote? hahahahaha..... That stompiss is a fishypie fan, you dumb dog :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL, you are so dumb, you dunno what is a reply with quote? hahahahaha..... That stompiss is a fishypie fan, you dumb dog :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Lucky you are not a Supreme Kangaroo in High Street! Fishypie would be hung for a crime he did not commit! No wonder there is a lobbying for the abolishment of the death penalty in Sinkapore.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyoh! Why my darling kenna gang raped? Because good counsel was interpreted as assentations?

Tsk...tsk.....tsk....and Alamak!!!....What the hell is this?

QUOTE]Hahaha, dun act chivalrous, my 4x banning in 2 weeks was you all along, it was confirmed by a mod who saw it in the admin log

Aiyoh Alamak! Picha lobang how can? You sabo people you know?????

That was why I had asserted in my thread......

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....-shown-that-if-you-ally-yourself-to-Alamaking

:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

:
This forum's history had shown that if you ally yourself to Alamaking.........

You will not have a happy ending here.......The Hiao Cheebye Sei Hao Hai is poison.......Need I say more?

Sorry har! You are a sly bitch. Please don't talk until this disappears into pages of insipid posts. Thanks.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alamaking...somebody threw you a life buoy. Never betray your partners in crime again....Okay? ....Thanks.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

See how the mod create a thread not started by me? lol

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Alamaking...somebody threw you a life buoy. Never betray your partners in crime again....Okay? ....Thanks.

Partner in crime? hahaha..... the fact he's so dumb he never cover his tracks. Not only I know, most of us know :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: