• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Waulau Jay Chou so fierce!!!

kaypoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
i really pity him. this pararazzi is a nuisance. some of the celebrities are hunted and hound to death. do they have a kick from being a paparazzi. taking a bath also want to take photos. pangsai also want to take photos. people private lives also want to kaypoh. i think we should all condemn these trouble makers. don't you agree?

Thatz me!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guys here have heard of Bruce Lee, Chow Yuen Fatt, Jackie Chan and Jet Li but they've never heard of this guy.

Those are older more established stars in this respect i doubt your old foggy frens would know miley cyrus or who knows justin timberlake or even justin beaver(bieber).

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@Boss Leongsam,

Yes, that I totally agree. Jay Chou is just a humsum good-looker. He's an average singer, a lousy actor and a bad director.
Superstar? He can wait long long lah. LOL

The thais call all their celebrities super stars but outside of thailand nobody would have heard of them maybe cept for bird thongchai.

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jay Chou's singing (or what passes for it) is uninspiring but give him the credit for having the balls to fuck the dogs hounding him. He would never have the guts to do so if he were born a Sinkie.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait till I meet him in cul de sac. His balls and micro stick will be on the floor. Jay Gay Chou Cheebye.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cant be bothered with him,,,dont see what is so great about his acting etc...but I dont listen to Mandarin crap anyway so not sure about his singing,,,and his role in green hornet was bullshit,,,so he can be fierce all he wants,,i dont care