• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Was Wendy Lim Pregnant with PAP MP David Ong Baby?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because this world is a living hell...and death is part of life. Deal with it.

Screenshot_2018-05-25-15-02-00_1.jpg

Agreed. RIP Wendy.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls be professional, politically polite, you need 38 man years to do such meaningless endeavor when you could be plucking mangoes inside ktv with fap comfort women wing?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Likely died from a broken heart. It's not so easy to simply break off and let go after you hook up with a PAP moneyed man, especially one as handsome as David Ong.

Wendy was a pillar of strenght and hope for David.

she even drew a " heart" showing her undieing love for David.

cant say the same for David though.

2018-05-25 16.32.05.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got husband still have affair with an ugly botak, obviously a slut, game over still proudly a slut.

Like @ginfreely her middle name slut will be on her tomb.
Pretentious loser Malaysian dogs only can win by calling me a slut. Is winning so important to you Malaysian dogs? Must steal slander and harass me with malicious lies to win until I die? This is what @ahmemg call life principle of you Malaysian dogs. So shameless.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Pretentious loser Malaysian dogs only can win by calling me a slut. Is winning so important to you Malaysian dogs? Must steal slander and harass me with malicious lies to win until I die? This is what @ahmemg call life principle of you Malaysian dogs. So shameless.
Please spell my tag name properly. It's @AhMeng ... Not @ahmeMg ...