• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Was Wendy Lim Pregnant with PAP MP David Ong Baby?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
i see. then current MP Ah Mu of Bukit Batok all the more should sent Pek Kim to her wake ...

K. Muralidharan Pillai (Chinese: 穆仁理, Tamil: கே முரளிதரன் பிள்ளை, born 30 October 1967), better known as Murali Pillai (Standard ) or Ah Mu (Chinese: 阿穆), is a Singaporean lawyer and politician, as well as a former police officer.[1][2][3] Murali worked in the Singapore Police Force before his admission to practice law in 1996. Murali is currently a partner in Commercial Litigation practice at Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP.

I mean PAP is clamping down on fake news on all official media.

In other words Wendy death is real as it is reported in ST.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i see. then current MP Ah Mu of Bukit Batok all the more should sent Pek Kim to her wake ...

K. Muralidharan Pillai (Chinese: 穆仁理, Tamil: கே முரளிதரன் பிள்ளை, born 30 October 1967), better known as Murali Pillai (Standard ) or Ah Mu (Chinese: 阿穆), is a Singaporean lawyer and politician, as well as a former police officer.[1][2][3] Murali worked in the Singapore Police Force before his admission to practice law in 1996. Murali is currently a partner in Commercial Litigation practice at Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP.

Can but not must.

Wendy has already resigned .

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
remind one of Mongolian model Ms Altantuyah.

Screenshot_2018-05-25-13-53-30_1.jpg