• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Walking down memory lane of an old forgotten town

Indeed, many changes there. The only remnants of the yesteryears are probably the public library and that hollow shell that was once the market.

MargaretDriveMarket30102004%2B%25283%2529.jpg

I intensely detest the name Margaret. Had a very bad experience with a cunt named Margaret which has scarred me for life. She conned me, back stabbed me, fucked me. Because of her, I developed PTSD. Please pray for me. Shalom.

Did she also go to the green spot school St Margaret's? :unsure::eek::biggrin:

The Margaret Lee I knew made me expend many tissue paper during the 90s.

unnamed.jpg

margaret-drive-hdb-flat-block-39a-1970.jpg

KNN my uncle was from Margaret drive school KNN opposite it was Hua Yi Sec Sch KNN he bought school text books from a bookshop in this building KNN

My uncle's grandparents and relatives stayed in Dawson Rd and Stirling Rd respectively KNN Dawson Rd had a canal with some hdb they call it lam po lei tarng aka blue windows KNN the hdb houses were 2 storeys attached kind while Stirling Rd were 4 storeys with little balcony KNN

knnccb

u mean she fucked u, as in she fucked u? or she fucked u? moi jin confused :biggrin: