• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WALAO..4 red van, 10 policecars..just to catch 10ct thief @ upper boon keng rd..LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: WALAO..4 red van, 10 policecars..just to catch 10ct thief @ upper boon keng rd..L

svLEEKUAN_narrowweb__300x417,0.jpg

This one also impressive, only 86 years old. He said, we must not retire!

eh pls lah this one possibly have billions of dollars stashed away and earns millions every month sure have money to afford doctors and the best food money can buy if not healthy should just simply die.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: WALAO..4 red van, 10 policecars..just to catch 10ct thief @ upper boon keng rd..L

wahlaneh...
"charlie1 to control over -u got see that deer or not? better check all those restaurants ok? sekali ended up in hot plate liao- over."

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so it's a snatch thief that stole 10 cents?

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal

so it's a snatch thief that stole 10 cents?

wahlaneh...
1毛贼 can be translated in many ways:
1毛 means 10cts, 贼 means thief.
1 means 1, 毛贼 means petty thief or hairy thief.:biggrin:

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal

"I spotted liao. Yeah confirm. Weekday go Swensen's can get 1-for-1. Later 1pm we go makan. Over"

wahlaneh...
charlie1 to control - swensen's where got deer meat one lah? must go to those chinese restaurants mah. dun idle here lah go n find. over."

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

wahlaneh...
charlie1 to control - swensen's where got deer meat one lah? must go to those chinese restaurants mah. dun idle here lah go n find. over."

Better luck in Chinese medicine halls...looking for the deer's penis :biggrin:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"I spotted liao. Yeah confirm. Weekday go Swensen's can get 1-for-1. Later 1pm we go makan. Over"

Charlie 1 to Charlie 2 : Confirmed lah .... Saimee sure tarik today ..... Over:eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Does anyone have the exact news article on this in english?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Does anyone have the exact news article on this in english?

It's just a few police patrol cars and task force vans trying to help a poor old man being robbed of thousands of dollars worth of phonecards. The media played with words to make it sound like ten cents. Let's move on. The media should be investigated and the editor responsible arrested.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

pack+of+dogs.jpg

Play Spot the Difference (Yes .... it is difficult!)

Wah Singapore fast becoming Police State like USA since
they still don't admit we have an high unemployment problem .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's just a few police patrol cars and task force vans trying to help a poor old man being robbed of thousands of dollars worth of phonecards. The media played with words to make it sound like ten cents. Let's move on. The media should be investigated and the editor responsible arrested.

Oic why is the police so on in this case?

I mean why did they bother to help actually dispatch such a task force when they usually tell the victims you die your business?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oic why is the police so on in this case?

I mean why did they bother to help actually dispatch such a task force when they usually tell the victims you die your business?

Why not when resources happened to be available at that time? Otherwise, you'd still complain too few police responding, too many police idling, isn't it? Police risk their lives to save innocents and bring criminals to justice for little salaries to feed their families.

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not sure if I got it right... But the matas here are sporting quite a few colours of beret...

The normal navy blue - That is for the normal mata
The red one - Those in SOC, the Ang Chia people
The grey one (colour sucks.. doesn't match with the uniform) - Those that walk around in train stations or train, trying to act sat sat, while beoing gals
The khaki one - Those are the gurkhas

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not sure if I got it right... But the matas here are sporting quite a few colours of beret...

The normal navy blue - That is for the normal mata
The red one - Those in SOC, the Ang Chia people
The grey one (colour sucks.. doesn't match with the uniform) - Those that walk around in train stations or train, trying to act sat sat, while beoing gals
The khaki one - Those are the gurkhas

I understand that police berets are always blue and army berets are always green except for commandoes red. Perhaps I'm outdated but whatever, the best police putting their lives on the line for the public don't wear berets, not even uniforms.