• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Waking up with cramps..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How many of you bros do ?..getting caLf cramps seems Like a norm of Late, kena at Least twice
a week.:cool:
Me think it's either the 'wind' factor or the 'saLt' factor..couLd there be any other causes to it ?

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
How many of you bros do ?..getting caLf cramps seems Like a norm of Late, kena at Least twice
Me think it's either the 'wind' factor or the 'saLt' factor..couLd there be any other causes to it ?

Too much sex. Sedi-A for too long also can cramp. See Teo Chee Hean's face (or Ho Ching's) also can cramp. How young are you?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
How many of you bros do ?..getting caLf cramps seems Like a norm of Late, kena at Least twice a week.

cramps with that pins & needles feeling or strong muscular contractions?
if it's the former, me suggest changing a sleeping posture; the latter, ask your missus to go on top :p:p:p

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
cramps with that pins & needles feeling or strong muscular contractions?
if it's the former, me suggest changing a sleeping posture; the latter, ask your missus to go on top :p:p:p

It's the muscuLar contractions..some friends actuaLLy suggested to me to pui some saLiva onto the
affected part and do a huge rub rub around the area.Seems Like i have to try it soon..:eek::smile:

Dinosaur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Before I could answer your questions, I would need information such as:

- pre-existing illnesses (hypertension? hyperglycemia? hypercholesterolemia? hyperlipidemia? atherosclerosis? obesity? diabetes? erectile dysfunction? menopause/andropause?)
- race
- whether your parents, uncles, aunts, are having the same condition
- time of day that the condition you described struck

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

could be magnesium deficiency leh................try soaking legs in a pail of warm water with epsom salt........

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is that so serious ah, Doc?...mai Li siao wa Leh; Dr Dinasaur..:wink:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

go and have some regular exercises and stretching...and muscle toning. it will be good for you.check your other systems...high blood, cholesterol, blood sugar etc etc.....

hope you are not pregnant...

Tarkett

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo fishypie, take in more salt will help n when you sleep straighten your leg.Sleep in curle position disturb blood flow.
Or recently train for ippt wll increase chances as well.Rehyrate with isotonic drink.
pins & needles feeling is know as numb and cramp is sudden pulling and contraction of muscle.
pregancy increase as well.Or might be side effects of meds taken.
On the whole shld be alright just take in more salt n change sleeping position.It shld go away.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
go and have some regular exercises and stretching...and muscle toning. it will be good for you.check your other systems...high blood, cholesterol, blood sugar etc etc.....

hope you are not pregnant...
Knn, are you serious or jixiao with me; kopi ?..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the worst scenario which can be fatal is vein thrombosis. so please go and check with your doctor....

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If it happens in the early morning in bed, it could be cold cramp. As the ambient temperature drops to its lowest around 3 to 4 am, and if your legs are not covered, cold cramps can result. This happens especially in naturally cooled air. Ironically, an aircon environment controls the temperature better and you can remain under the blanket continually.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ninabeh, the more repLies i received; the more i feeL i am sureLy to get another bout of cramp tomorrow !!
:eek::biggrin: