• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wake UP PAP

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, if they do that:

1. A lot more Singaporeans will migrate.

2. The rich-poor gap will only get worse. There's only so much water that can be squeezed out of stones.

3. There will be a lot of ill-will, and could possibly last till 2011. If there's a huge drop in the votes for the PAP, they're in real trouble. And if so, that would raise questions on their judgment, and foresight.

4. Its as if that a PM who's now paid S$2m per year, and a President, who's getting S$3m, and ministers getting up to half a million ain't enough. Their responsibilities and resumes are so far below their international counterparts and yet they are paid many times over their counterparts overseas. If FEER was originally the first one who raised the issue of the ridiculous amount of the wages, with an increase, I would bet more foreign magazines will start publishing, even at the risk of being suspended. By that time, the PAP may have no idea who to sue first, and where to sue.

Why you so up-tight one ?? Relax lah !! You so focussed, why not run for election??

No confidence or your cock too small?? * Yawwwnnn" :smile:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he run for erection, I will confirm vote him. Provided he say these things he just said during the campaign.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
tell us which food court do you own?

i want to avoid your foodcourt, because of your filthy mouth.

i employed by govt?? govt. employees standards so low one meh?

Ask your mother which foodcourt she cums and goes.... that will be the one !! Hehehe:biggrin::biggrin:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy them an alarm clock.

alarm-clock-400.jpg

Dooms Clock adjusted 5 minutes before midnight

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you so up-tight one ?? Relax lah !! You so focussed, why not run for election??

No confidence or your cock too small?? * Yawwwnnn" :smile:

If I do run in the future, I run for the people of my constituents, and not because of you.

And that's my politically correct answer. :wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't you hear Lim Swee Say's explanation? These prices are based on the 3-month forward rate, which means that there is a lag between oil price increases/drops and th price increases/drops in the utility prices.

Oil prices heading down & not up! 3 months & maybe down to $30?

Its now in the $70's. PAP suppose to have helicopter vision, why didn't they see it coming down?

Too much greed in PAP & all too happy to exploit peasants. :(

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no reason not to increase the tariffs, especially when endorsed by the majority.

Every corporation's mission is to maximize profits from the consumers. There are no exceptions here.:smile:

More so when the consumers can do nothing about it.

This month public bus fares UP. Electricity prices UP

BUT oil prices have down to the $80's. Will the PAP roll back the price increases?

This business as usual price hikes by the PAP is getting out of hand. We are in a recession but is PAP ignoring this fact & contributing to inflation in Spore.:mad:

Next election will be crucial for Sporeans to send a clear message to PAP that they can understand. In the past many Sporeans would rather focus on work than in politics but if you care about Spore its time to have more opposition oversight of PAP policies.

The PAP truth brigade who are lurking here, go tell your masters they are destroying Spore. How can you expect to compete with our cheaper neighbours? :mad:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
This month public bus fares UP. Electricity prices UP

BUT oil prices have down to the $80's. Will the PAP roll back the price increases?

This business as usual price hikes by the PAP is getting out of hand. We are in a recession but is PAP ignoring this fact & contributing to inflation in Spore.:mad:

Next election will be crucial for Sporeans to send a clear message to PAP that they can understand. In the past many Sporeans would rather focus on work than in politics but if you care about Spore its time to have more opposition oversight of PAP policies.

The PAP truth brigade who are lurking here, go tell your masters they are destroying Spore. How can you expect to compete with our cheaper neighbours? :mad:

Couldnt agree more with you. Most ridiculous is the hike in electricity prices. It's peg to oil prices of something like $155 which is a figure from hallucinations. :mad: I just cant help wondering how evil these bastards' consciences can be. :mad:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not lky and son.... it is the stupid singaporeans who allow them to do so....

If you get robbed do you blame the victim ? :confused:

There are of course naive brain washed Sporeans who still trust the PAP. Some are still caught up in the propaganda put up by the PAP controlled media. I have been surprised at how politically ignorant some Sporeans are. They parrot those PAP propagandic phrases.

With all the problems the PAPs causing the people might want a change but the opposition is weak.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm amazed that LKY & Son can allow this to go on[unquote]
BB code does not recognise [unquote]. The correct code to use at the end of text you want to quote is [/quote].

You can achieve this automatically by highlighting the text you want to quote and then clicking on the
quote.gif
icon.

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is not the pappies should wake up,

IT IS THE PEOPLE SHOULD WAKE UP!

HOW LONG MORE YOU ALL WANT TO BE SCREW BACKSIDE?

66.6% want to enjoying being screw also dont drag us the 33.4% in la, we dont liek to be screw!

Bro,
I agree with you. It's the people who should wake up. If they enjoy being treated this way like they do, the whole nation just have to suffer in silence.

We are what we voted for........

Cheers!
DOM

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY and Son policy - make as much money as possible...dumb it in the swiss account....singaporeans don't kawpeh kawpoo......continue sucking their blood......when they become rebellious....no money left for singaporeans....run for our lifes to a deserted island.....where nobody knows them.......in he end...singaporeans will suffer.....who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!