• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Waiting Time at Starhub and M1

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last evening waiting time to be served at NEx, Starhub was 4 hours

If that's bad, waiting time at M1 last evening was 5 to 7 hours.

Truly Singapore!

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last evening waiting time to be served at NEx, Starhub was 4 hours

If that's bad, waiting time at M1 last evening was 5 to 7 hours.

Truly Singapore!

Of all places, you went to NEX where it is one of the most crowded mall.
Can't it be done after Christmas or New Year ,where the q is considerably shorter.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of all places, you went to NEX where it is one of the most crowded mall.
Can't it be done after Christmas or New Year ,where the q is considerably shorter.

It is not abt NEx or Starhub or M1. It's abt Singapore.

Have you experienced waiting time for hospitalisation, etc?

It's abt overcrowding

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's not that bad. this line is about 20 customers long, and service is brisk. sinkie customers must learn to manage their mobile account online without the need to line up. this is the 21st century for gawd sake. the networks in sg are advanced and operators friendly and efficient. while most sinkies are patient and up-to-date, only some sinkies are behind the times, and they need to face and speak to a customer rep in order for them to feel their transaction is complete. and when not all is in their favor, such as wait is too long, or they owe too much, they need a scapegoat to kpkb to. the sooner sg rid herself of these behind the times suaku's, the better. :rolleyes:

image.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's not that bad. this line is about 20 customers long, and service is brisk. sinkie customers must learn to manage their mobile account online without the need to line up. this is the 21st century for gawd sake. the networks in sg are advanced and operators friendly and efficient. while most sinkies are patient and up-to-date, only some sinkies are behind the times, and they need to face and speak to a customer rep in order for them to feel their transaction is complete. and when not all is in their favor, such as wait is too long, or they owe too much, they need a scapegoat to kpkb to. the sooner sg rid herself of these behind the times suaku's, the better. :rolleyes:

View attachment 18723

Your a dumbfuck who doesn't know what you're talking about.
Try calling the telcos' hotlines and see how long you have to hold until you get to speak to human voice.
And quite a few services they still want you to go down personally after you talk to them.
Try emailing and sometimes the reply is one week later or no reply at all.....I always CC the COO and CEO....even after doing that the response time is 2-3 days.
For online shopping many popular models are not available online and options limited.....I just tried recently to book the iphone6 and Samsung edge as Christmas presents and gave up trying cause website was so user unfriendly.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your a dumbfuck who doesn't know what you're talking about.
Try calling the telcos' hotlines and see how long you have to hold until you get to speak to human voice.
And quite a few services they still want you to go down personally after you talk to them.
Try emailing and sometimes the reply is one week later or no reply at all.....I always CC the COO and CEO....even after doing that the response time is 2-3 days.
For online shopping many popular models are not available online and options limited.....I just tried recently to book the iphone6 and Samsung edge as Christmas presents and gave up trying cause website was so user unfriendly.

Agree. Many things in Singapore are at breaking points. As I said earlier, it's abt Singapore and the overcrowding situation. What happens at M1, Starhub and Singapore is a symptom of the mismanagement of Singapore by LHL and the pap.

Long waiting times, inadequate facilities, overcrowdedness, social frictions, divisiveness, etc are signs of a country not well run

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not abt NEx or Starhub or M1. It's abt Singapore.

Have you experienced waiting time for hospitalisation, etc?

It's abt overcrowding

I walked into Singapore National Eye Centre for a consultation recently and the reception area was like a fish market!!!!

full of people, not enough sitting or standing space, reception area and clinic waiting area almost next to each other, nurses were shouting for patients every other minute......totally disorganised.....waited 3 hours...

cancelled my follow up appointment and went private...paid a little bit more only....

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I walked into Singapore National Eye Centre for a consultation recently and the reception area was like a fish market!!!!

full of people, not enough sitting or standing space, reception area and clinic waiting area almost next to each other, nurses were shouting for patients every other minute......totally disorganised.....waited 3 hours...

cancelled my follow up appointment and went private...paid a little bit more only....

Thanks. You just described a failed public health care system which LKY boasted so much about.

You are fortunate that you can afford to go private. But what abt those who cant afford?

Also if Gan Kim Yong and LHL continue to sleep on their jobs, it will come a time that even private doctors cant cope with the demand if more Singaporeans and foreigners opt to go private. Are we close to that situation?

Truly, in Singapore can die but cant afford to get sick. Is this a well managed country when Singaporeans opt to die so as not to burden their loved ones?

Please read the below story:

Unwilling to burden family, 95-year old samsui woman commits suicide"

The tragic story of 95 year old Lu Dai Hao came to light in September after the elderly lady took her own life due to not wanting to burden her family with her medical costs

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

only kpkb sinkies try emailing ceo's. yeah, right. like going to the top and dropping names will solve everything. :rolleyes:

and only recently you tried to order iphone 6 and samsung edge online as christmas presents? with a few days to go? as though showing up in person will get you both? are you stupid or what? i rest my case. this concludes that sinkies are truly dumbfucks.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"Unwilling to burden family, 95-year old samsui woman commits suicide"

The tragic story of 95 year old Lu Dai Hao came to light in September after the elderly lady took her own life due to not wanting to burden her family with her medical costs

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
so to you, overcrowding in SG is not a problem?

Read my post#3

Chey I live in Bangkok. Overcrowding Singapore is a problem with sinkies in Singapore. After all sinkies every 5 years chosed to have overcrowding so complain for what?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only kpkb sinkies try emailing ceo's. yeah, right. like going to the top and dropping names will solve everything. :rolleyes:

and only recently you tried to order iphone 6 and samsung edge online as christmas presents? with a few days to go? as though showing up in person will get you both? are you stupid or what? i rest my case. this concludes that sinkies are truly dumbfucks.

Dun try to deflect the argument.
You were saying everything can be done online....especially in an 'advance' cuntry like Sg.
Bottomline....online doesn't work with Sg telcos.
That's why there's all the queues.
As for the iPhones....I started one and half month in advance still no go. They din see fit to have an online waiting list, reservation, balloting system etc.
And yes someone who went queuing got the phones (I couldn't bother but that explains the queues and crowds).
Not all Sinkies love to queue but sometimes its the only way due to overcrowding.