• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wah lan, Cow Gal naked kang kang inisde long kang, everything also can see

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
1548662106474.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky it's not a bull, else ah Gin will rush over and suck.
@MsPiggyy many of your dishonorable alliance here in this thread from this johor son of whore @Cottonmouth to all the rest will agree with your statement that I am behaving like victim. Well the fact is you are criminals and I am victim. No matter how you twist it or hide behind your holly god.

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
@MsPiggyy many of your dishonorable alliance here in this thread from this johor son of whore @Cottonmouth to all the rest will agree with your statement that I am behaving like victim. Well the fact is you are criminals and I am victim. No matter how you twist it or hide behind your holly god.

Let me warn you.

You had better stop your defamatory remarks.

Your profanities and constant vitriolic remarks reflect so badly for you.

Goodness me! I havent seen someone as evil as you online!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me warn you.

You had better stop your defamatory remarks.

Your profanities and constant vitriolic remarks reflect so badly for you.

Goodness me! I havent seen someone as evil as you online!

You had better stop your bullying using your smart and clever way of posting suck nipples photos and joke on wife post. It’s a fact that you are in the same dishonorable alliance as these sons of whores that used these same ways of bullying and btw your insinuating insults are defamatory remarks to me a virgin ok.