• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wah lan, Cow Gal naked kang kang inisde long kang, everything also can see

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You had better stop your bullying using your smart and clever way of posting suck nipples photos and joke on wife post. It’s a fact that you are in the same dishonorable alliance as these sons of whores that used these same ways of bullying and btw your insinuating insults are defamatory remarks to me a virgin ok.
But @MsPiggyy being a woman posting suck nipple photos and wife joke to roast me is just much more ironic than the rest of the sons of whores here. Again that’s a fact too that some ccb women are in such dishonorable alliance with ccb men instead of helping fellow women that met criminals stealing slandering and harassing women.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You had better stop your bullying using your smart and clever way of posting suck nipples photos and joke on wife post. It’s a fact that you are in the same dishonorable alliance as these sons of whores that used these same ways of bullying and btw your insinuating insults are defamatory remarks to me a virgin ok.
A woman posting a suck nipple photo to roast fellow woman. Shame shame shame @MsPiggyy !

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me warn you.

You had better stop your defamatory remarks.

Your profanities and constant vitriolic remarks reflect so badly for you.

Goodness me! I havent seen someone as evil as you online!
Oh ya and it’s so shameful that ccb people that insult me slut and whores got the cheek to condemn my profanities on them when they totally deserved such profanities.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
MsPiggy, Of course , you will never meet a woman like Ginfreely who has broken world record in spewing out record amount of vulgarity.
Ya you will also never meet another woman as suay as me. A virgin get insulted a filthy public toilet until India Iran. My profanities are reserved for you ccb bitches and bastards slandering and insulting me.

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal

lanjiao lah u, go give bull fuck your chow karchng and kum gu lan

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
images
@MsPiggyy many of your dishonorable alliance here in this thread from this johor son of whore @Cottonmouth to all the rest will agree with your statement that I am behaving like victim. Well the fact is you are criminals and I am victim. No matter how you twist it or hide behind your holly god.

Maybe you can get the cow to fuck your cb with the horn.