• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wah..369 gangster wanto wack car driver with baseball bat caught on video...

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah... 369 gang still goin strong leh...after mata arresting so many of them...still got as many gangster around threatening ppl with baseball bat.....so wat is shamagum doin to do abt it? :mad:

Road rage: Aggressive man with tattoos threatens driver with wooden bat

aggressive_man_threatens_driver_with_wooden_bat-thumbnail.jpg

This man grabbed a wooden bat from the boot of his car and used it to threaten a driver he had got into an argument with. When a female passenger in his car tried to stop the fight, he nearly lashed out at her instead.

Rather than get involved in a fight with an armed man, the other driver apologised, backed off and returned to his car where a young boy was sitting in the front seat.

STOMPer Kum described the man's behaviour:

"A road bully threatens to bash up another road user with a baseball bat.

"This is video footage taken by a bus passenger along Upper Changi Road on Nov 28."

20101202ssroadbully20-data.jpg

watch teh video here

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...&height=380&width=520&modal=false&escKey=true

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you know why Lee Kuan Yew needs to use the cane.

Isn't is good to cane this gangster....30 strokes of the rotten and see whether he still dare to ya ya.

Better still cut off both his arms and legs and see whether he still can fight....also pour acid on his tattos to remove it......also cut off his balls and cock as a "bonus"...also dig out his eyes as a final ending for him.

...no arms, no legs, no balls, no cock, no eyes and worst, no more tatto....now what can he do.

Arrest all those damn gangsters and do the same.....Singapore will be peaceful....don't tell me all those damn human rights....these gangsters and bullies are "human UNrights." We decent citizens should have more right.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at the way that mother farker holds his bat, I can get the bat off his hands in 2 seconds!

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
ho ho, car plate number can be seen. he hong gan already

vamjok: This is not his number plate; it is the other driver's.

I hate to see the way he walks.

I did had an encounter some 22 years ago....with two of them coming to my car to fight me. One of them was quite a muscular man. But then I just applied for my visa to immigrate to Canada, so I did not step out to find trouble.

Bloody hell, Lee Kuan Yew should put all these bastard bullies to jail....at least cut off their balls and cock and all the fingers and toes.....then cane them 30 strokes of the rottan.

Just cane all those who look like bullies and gangsters and have tattoes.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wahh!! now every motorists, must have helmet, armour, gas mask & baseball bat or stick, as standard in case they come across these kind of motorist...can borrow the old man hatchet or not?

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahh!! now every motorists, must have helmet, armour, gas mask & baseball bat or stick, as standard in case they come across these kind of motorist...can borrow the old man hatchet or not?

wahlaneh...
anywhere got sell robocop stainless steel armour?:biggrin:
"...u r under arrest u have the right to remain silent..."

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
vamjok: This is not his number plate; it is the other driver's.

I hate to see the way he walks.

I did had an encounter some 22 years ago....with two of them coming to my car to fight me. One of them was quite a muscular man. But then I just applied for my visa to immigrate to Canada, so I did not step out to find trouble.

Bloody hell, Lee Kuan Yew should put all these bastard bullies to jail....at least cut off their balls and cock and all the fingers and toes.....then cane them 30 strokes of the rottan.

Just cane all those who look like bullies and gangsters and have tattoes.

That honda belonged to that ah beng. He went to retrieve the bat from his black car.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahlaneh...
anywhere got sell robocop stainless steel armour?:biggrin:
"...u r under arrest u have the right to remain silent..."

The new robocop stainless steel armour..."you made my day, punk"...but the SINkiepore version would be " KNNCCB...ai pa, lai lah!"...ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

prince123456

Alfrescian
Loyal
my grandma used to tell me.. last time in 60s come those big big black lorry carry those bengs with tattoe. all to some island .. and check them ..
:biggrin:

then no more gangs .
now .. i dont now what they thinking... using gangster as their pawn in case loose election ??? :confused:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
That retarded ah beng isn't that big, I can take him down with my Jiu Jitsu.

Fucking chao ah beng faker....That black honda with red emblem is typical ah beng faker with a normal civic posing as a Type R. He is either working as a Pimp, loan shark or drug trafficker:mad:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That retarded ah beng isn't that big, I can take him down with my Jiu Jitsu.

Fucking chao ah beng faker....That black honda with red emblem is typical ah beng faker with a normal civic posing as a Type R. He is either working as a Pimp, loan shark or drug trafficker:mad:

"Everybody was kung-fu fighting
Those cats were fast as lightning
In fact it was a little bit frightning
But they fought with expert timing

They were funny SINkie men from silly SINgapore
They were chopping them up and they were chopping them down
It's an ancient Chineese art and everybody knew their part
From a feint into a slip, and kicking from the hip

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
my grandma used to tell me.. last time in 60s come those big big black lorry carry those bengs with tattoe. all to some island .. and check them ..
:biggrin:

then no more gangs .
now .. i dont now what they thinking... using gangster as their pawn in case loose election ??? :confused:

You mean what the Singapore police becoming
lax and ask Singapore gangsters to bully it's Singapore people .

Then when it's Singapore people fight back the PAP government
come to arrest the people who fight the gangsters ?

Mentri_Besar_emas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you know why Lee Kuan Yew needs to use the cane.

Isn't is good to cane this gangster....30 strokes of the rotten and see whether he still dare to ya ya.

Better still cut off both his arms and legs and see whether he still can fight....also pour acid on his tattos to remove it......also cut off his balls and cock as a "bonus"...also dig out his eyes as a final ending for him.

...no arms, no legs, no balls, no cock, no eyes and worst, no more tatto....now what can he do.

Arrest all those damn gangsters and do the same.....Singapore will be peaceful....don't tell me all those damn human rights....these gangsters and bullies are "human UNrights." We decent citizens should have more right.
fully support your proposed sentences to this bxxtard...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cunt brame dat ah beng la ...

he listen 2 so much tings like ... bling hatchet n wait 4 u @ ze cul-d-sac ... fixing opposition ...

after a while, u tink ah beng not smart enuff 2 learn sumting meh? ... :rolleyes: