• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wah..369 gangster wanto wack car driver with baseball bat caught on video...

IceLemonT

Alfrescian
Loyal
A better way to treat this ah beng is to force tatto 90% on his body with Hello Kitty, Teletubby, Pooh bear, Winz etc everything sweet n nice. Finally, 3 big words on the face "Chao Ah Beng".

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cunt brame dat ah beng la ...

he listen 2 so much tings like ... bling hatchet n wait 4 u @ ze cul-d-sac ... fixing opposition ...

after a while, u tink ah beng not smart enuff 2 learn sumting meh? ... :rolleyes:

Did the Ah Beng, learnt that Mee Siam you eat without the hum...:wink:

trojan18

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think the poodle will act unless the victim lodge a formal complaint. Even so,not sure what/how the poodle going to charge the beng (nobody was hurt,and hence, how to classify this case as road rage).

Unless some one in the upper echelon is the victim,....then it will be a different case...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now you know why Lee Kuan Yew needs to use the cane.

Isn't is good to cane this gangster....30 strokes of the rotten and see whether he still dare to ya ya.

Better still cut off both his arms and legs and see whether he still can fight....also pour acid on his tattos to remove it......also cut off his balls and cock as a "bonus"...also dig out his eyes as a final ending for him.

...no arms, no legs, no balls, no cock, no eyes and worst, no more tatto....now what can he do.

Arrest all those damn gangsters and do the same.....Singapore will be peaceful....don't tell me all those damn human rights....these gangsters and bullies are "human UNrights." We decent citizens should have more right.

theres are human's rights under lau lee ?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did the Ah Beng, learnt that Mee Siam you eat without the hum...:wink:
o! ... dat 1 ah beng learned loong, loong time ago oredi ...

in fact, now, wen ah beng kuda masuk, tio 4d, kick ah loon's gambling dens' asses ... oso noe how 2 ravage xquisite flench dining oredi ...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you know why Lee Kuan Yew needs to use the cane.

Isn't is good to cane this gangster....30 strokes of the rotten and see whether he still dare to ya ya.

Better still cut off both his arms and legs and see whether he still can fight....also pour acid on his tattos to remove it......also cut off his balls and cock as a "bonus"...also dig out his eyes as a final ending for him.

...no arms, no legs, no balls, no cock, no eyes and worst, no more tatto....now what can he do.

Arrest all those damn gangsters and do the same.....Singapore will be peaceful....don't tell me all those damn human rights....these gangsters and bullies are "human UNrights." We decent citizens should have more right.

You more strict than LKY. If me I will punish him with 2 cane . After release I will pass him back the bat. Tell him that " hope you will use the bat again"
If he ask why. I will tell him politely " next time will be more than 2 cane hope to see you soon":biggrin:

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the 60s gangsters have no choice but to group together for unity and strength to make illegal livelihoods.....

obviously this fucker thinks he is tough, a few strokes of the rotan will do him a world of good......
threatening to bash someone up with a bat just because of a minor misunderstanding....

where's the police??
but nowadays i observe 'skinny little nerds' employed as policeman.....
how can the gangsters be afraid of them?? i wonder...