• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vow to vote OPPO!!!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can understand the sentiment against foreigners, but kicking them out will NOT help the situation. I just attended a seminar this afternoon on 3D printing. The first two speakers were Israelis. They're bringing their company Stratysys to Singapore to be the service hub of South Asia, which includes Oz and India, two big(ger) markets. Because of this location (in Singapore), they are recruiting and will employ Singaporeans. You won't want to kick them out, you're not able to develop the technology on your own.

Reducing the population isn't going to help either. I don't know how else. Sorry.

Cheers!

The most important issue now is reducing population and kicking out foreigners. All others pale in comparison.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope so. The current leadership was given to him served on a silver plate. He is not a real politician. If I were to vote, I will always go with the underdog. Would like to witness a change, but I may not be around the next GE to experience it.

Cheers!

You are wrong, mate. Now there are sinkies who prefer to give their votes to any oppo party even though it is led by a mad cow.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The recent lunar new year family gathering, the family discourse very soon routed to local politics and my mom (long time retired) reminded me and my cousins of how easy it was for her to get a job in the sixties, and how secret societies rules the streets at that time and how grateful she is that the gahmen made all this possible. My cousins and me have different views. Our generation may not be pro-Opposition, but the PAP definitely isn't popular either.

Cheers!

You are right in a certain sense. Old folks are resistant to change and will vote for the 超级白 even when they are being sodomised on a daily basis.

The only good thing is these old folks will progressively hand in their IC- as well as their votes for the 超级白。

It's a battle of attrition, the country will return to Singaporeans eventually.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. I was out of Singapore when it was time for my first vote (after 21) because I didn't exercise my right to vote, that right was taken away and I was struck off the list of electors the next election. That might happen to you. If you wish to reinstate your voting status, you might have to pay a fee.

By the way i can't vote because i have been staying away for so long and don't intend to return.