• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vow to vote OPPO!!!

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
For as long as I can remember, many Singaporeans have been quite vocal against the PAP when it comes to election, swearing and cursing at coffee shop roundtables, but when the day comes, its the PAP with the most votes. So you could be right in that people still place their trust and hopes in the PAP. With the new generation and the internet, I don't really know. All I can gather is that the feeling on the ground is quite unhappy about the general cost of living, particularly COE, medical and healthcare costs.

Based on the past, I have a feeling people will still throw in their votes for the PAP. Nothing' changed.

Cheers!

The most important issue now is reducing population and kicking out foreigners. All others pale in comparison.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I absolutely agree. Yah, many Singaporeans do not take the effort to improve themselves. They do not want to work hard to improve themselves. They do not want to take the opportunities offered by our Government to upgrade themselves. When they are left behind, they blame the government. They then vow not to vote for The PAP. Then, they voted for the OPPO and see what the OPPO MPs do in parliarment??? Nothing! Shake legs, talk cock and collect their MPs' allowances. A big waste of public funds.

Of course, you have many SBF forummers here who continue to fuck the Government for their own personal reason.Many here are quitters, losers and sheer vulgar hooligians. They should be shipped out of Singapore and buried in Siberia. Singapore will be a better place without these fuckers.
Talk so much.If u and your uncle not happy with the parking fine,both of u can go and jump
Into the bedok reservoir.problem solved.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
your stooPIG uncle was late in this first place...blame himself lah..

if everyone is like your uncle...then how...

whether PAP or Oppo becomes govt...HE DESERVE TO BE FINED.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle, a retiree drove a very old Japanese car.He came to visit me. He placed two hour parking coupons to cover his visit to our house. We had a great discussion and we also had a wonderful lunch. He left a happy man - long time no visit me. He went to his car and shit! He got a summon!!!He was 15 mins late!!! A compounded fine of $10!!!

He very angry! He went to our HDB Branch and talked to the officer who refused to entertain his complaint .My uncle asked for a waiver and a reduction.The officer told my uncle to write to the Certis CISCO Centre! The HDB officer said he could not do anything about the fine!!!

My uncle got more angry!!! He paid his fine and told the officer.." people like you made Singaporeans hate the government!!! No compassion! Pure heartless bureaucracy!!!...."

He paid the fine and stormed out of the HDB office!!! He told me he would VOTE FOR THE OPPO in the next election. He has been a strong PAP supporter all these years.

Do you think my uncle is a rational Singaporean? You did something wrong. He was fined. Yet, he blamed the Government and vowed TO VOTE FOR THE OPPO???

You think my uncle is the typical Singaporean??? Or was he just displaying his anger for the moment and when he is in the booth, he would still vote for THE PAP???

What do you think??? I think he will continue to support and vote for the PAP....

Your uncle wasnot wrong !! PAP had been screwing up all their supporters who voted them in,
now these ppl are frustrated with PAP they knows nothing except money!!

LOOK at the Stupid worthless Toilet Paper called COE !! $77K cost 5 times the cost of the car
imported into Stinkapore!! Unless we Stinkaporean are to fucking filthy rich or they are plain STUPID
IDIOT! to pay $77K for worthless Toilet paper COE!! LTA COE there s no transparency in the bidding!!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these pap lackeys make so much noise Cos Kenna fine, in the
End also vote pap cos they loved to be farked by the pap farkers.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
all the motherfuckers here...IHP lampar one, BKT,Brubec, Jossstickswhitecandle, cheebyecake,cccby gang members...

funny-dirty-photos-8.jpg

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle is just being temperamental and toolan

but deep inside him, he knows PAP is the best team to govern Singapore,

he will always VOTE FOR PAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't worry about him,he is only spouting his anger...

unlike many motherfuckers here who think they are heroes, when they go to the booth, they kwaikwai tick PAP!!!!!!!

funny-dirty-photos-8.jpg

people like anti PAP I H P and his CCCby Gang only talk cock, bully newbies, spout vulgarities...but when they go into the secret
booth, they tick the LIGHTNING!!!! PAP WILL ALWAYS WIN SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
I H P with his big big vulval mouth and loose anal canon....

images

the lampar one motherfucker here...the resident mad infractor here....the lumpar one lianjiaobin here!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
All your Uncle needs to do is to write in to Certis to request for a waiver. Certis will then forward the request to the relevant Branch Office. The gabernment want to earn high salary but push away responsibilities by outsourcing to private sectors. :rolleyes: Don't fuck them, fuck who? Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye ah? :rolleyes: BTW if I am your Uncle, i will give you 2 tight slaps every time i see you. :oIo::kma:

motherfucking king of pimps!!!

mrw-someone-is-insulting-lady-gaga_o_2427945.jpg

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
For as long as I can remember, many Singaporeans have been quite vocal against the PAP when it comes to election, swearing and cursing at coffee shop roundtables, but when the day comes, its the PAP with the most votes. So you could be right in that people still place their trust and hopes in the PAP. With the new generation and the internet, I don't really know. All I can gather is that the feeling on the ground is quite unhappy about the general cost of living, particularly COE, medical and healthcare costs.

Based on the past, I have a feeling people will still throw in their votes for the PAP. Nothing' changed.

Cheers!

You are wrong, mate. Now there are sinkies who prefer to give their votes to any oppo party even though it is led by a mad cow.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cheers!

You are right in a certain sense. Old folks are resistant to change and will vote for the 超级白 even when they are being sodomised on a daily basis.

The only good thing is these old folks will progressively hand in their IC- as well as their votes for the 超级白。

It's a battle of attrition, the country will return to Singaporeans eventually.